CTO2019 - PRESENTTimeSloth GmbH
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Node.js, React Native
- Implemented an extensive Manager UI with Material UI.
- Created a tenant-based shop plugin for customer websites.
- Created a cross-platform app for scanning tickets.
- Used Expo to distribute React Native over-the-air.
- Used Yarn workspaces to manage a monorepo architecture consisting of seven packages.
Freelance Developer2016 - PRESENTscale – your web solutions.
Technologies: iOS, React, Android, Angular
- Worked directly with small and medium clients.
- Gained insight in different project management strategies.
- Experienced growth first-hand.
- Worked independently as well as within large teams.
- Learned various UX and UI patterns.
CTO2014 - 2015PIXXERS GmbH
Technologies: Node.js, Java, MongoDB, Play! Authenticate, Scala, AngularJS
- Created a social network for photography.
- Worked with a high volume of media content.
- Designed a scalable architecture to handle load spikes.
- Managed all technical communication and decision-making.
- Integrated a web shop and payment system with the platform.
Graduate Research Assistent2014 - 2014University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
Technologies: AlchemyAPI, Scala
- Developed a matching algorithm to connect agencies and photographers.
- Used semantic analysis to create a taxonomy of the agencies' requirements.
- Used personalized metrics to learn photographers' specialities and preferences.
- Designed a system to notify photographers about new briefings.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2014Evntogram Labs GmbH
Technologies: Scala, MongoDB, Play! Authenticate, AngularJS
- Created data-driven front-end views.
- Applied usability and UX principles independently.
- Worked closely with mobile developers.
- Worked with scalable back-end environments.
- Gained knowledge with database sharding and maintenance.
Web Developer2012 - 2012LimeSoda Interactive Marketing GmbH
Technologies: jQuery, TYPO3, WordPress, PHP
- Worked in a high-velocity agency environment.
- Reworked the company website using a best practice approach.
- Wrote custom CMS plugins in PHP.
- Maintained extensive enterprise websites.
- Serviced running systems remotely using SSH.