Front-end Designer2019 - PRESENTScreensteps (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ember.js, jQuery, SCSS, Handlebars, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Created a collection of flexible, responsive templates, that are fully customized by the user on a CMS interface.
- Maintained a visual style guide helping developers to keep track of UI changes.
- Maintained and created new areas for a proprietary CMS.
- Updated the corporate website with pixel-perfect designs on Hubspot.
Lead Front-end/UX Designer2011 - PRESENTNextt
- Managed continuous development of international web services with remote teams, translating UX team definitions to front-end development.
- Created style guides and defined atomic design patterns using frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap.
- Researched and defined numerous web-based services from the ground up, leading their development until delivery to the final customer.
- Participated actively in R&D teams as a front-end/UX designer on different MVPs, analyzing their results to improve the continuous delivery process.
- Led long-term redesign and maintenance projects where the entire front end was refactored but the back end and structure were maintained as legacy while the service was in production.
Front-end Designer2018 - 2019Sweet.io (via Toptal)
Technologies: CSS3 Animation, Angular
- Created CSS animations for a web app platform.
- Provided support for multiple Angular components.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Collective2 (via Toptal)
- Continued development as a front-end designer of a social trading platform, built on a traditional environment setting, using Perl, CSS, and JS.
- Worked actively with a small team in building a new web platform for trading using Angular 5.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016AutoLotto, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Less, Semantic UI, SWIG, Gulp
- Created a development environment based solely on Gulp.
- Customized a Semantic UI component for a to-go style guide.
Web Manager2010 - 2011Dzigual Golinelli Design
Technologies: PHP, Adobe InDesign, CSS, HTML
- Planned, prototyped, designed, and developed websites using a proprietary CMS.
- Consulted as a front-end designer on numerous landing pages and hotsite projects.
- Translated print media projects to digital magazine formats through the Woodwing cross-media management platform.
Web Designer2009 - 2011Freelance
- Designed, developed, and managed WordPress-based websites.
- Worked as a full-stack front-end designer on a browser-based chat app.
- Ran multiple user testing sessions and continuous development of a browser-based chat app.
Interface Designer2008 - 2010Kombo HR Solutions
- Created and mantained the visual identity for the company's job application website and institutional website.
- Implemented and created the continuous delivery culture alongside the back-end team and product owners using Agile methodologies.