Fernando has been an RPA developer for over almost two years, including being part of a development team that developed an Automation Anywhere solution for a major retail company in Argentina. He also develops VBA solutions and can handle himself with .Net. He is a good communicator and has worked in both small and large teams.
ExperienceVisual Basic for Applications (VBA) - 3 yearsOffice 365 - 3 yearsSQL - 3 yearsAutomation Anywhere - 2 yearsC#.NET - 2 yearsBlue Prism - 1 yearVisual Studio 2016 - 1 yearVisual Studio .NET - 1 year
.NET, Automation Anywhere
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed was an algorithm that mimics machine learning capabilities in order to download data from SAP in the most efficient manner.
- Developed a CRUD app using WPF. I utilized dependency injection, ReactiveX, pipelines, asynchrony, and functional programming principles.
- Maintained two RPA bots using Blueprism. Refactored both bots to client requirements. These bots saved 100 hours of work and enabled the client to reach their deadlines.
- Created a bot that automates the creation, updates, and deletion of data in the tax authority website. This bot runs on demand, as requested by the client.
- Developed an automated mailer tool for the HR department using VBA.
- Developed reusable programming objects and suited them for use in different projects in Automation Anywhere and VBA.
- Developed a major robot for a client's sales control department using Automation Anywhere. Managed the set up of the RPA environment, stabilized the process, and added a SQL database into the process that saved reduced time spent by 40%.
- Automated business processes for the client's accounts payable and master data departments.
- Developed a whole solution that allows users to input and extract data from a SQL server, which I developed using VBA.
- Automated a monthly finance report using VBA and SAP, which saved three days and ensured data integrity, which allowed the user to focus on adding new value.
Automated SAP Downloader
I developed a system that downloaded this information in the most efficient way possible, choosing the combination of periods that would be more efficient. To achieve this, the bot first downloaded the five transactions in each possible way. Then it stores how much time it took in each combination. With this information, it proceeds to execute the code in the most efficient way. Every time the code executes, the robot stores how much time it took to download and then averages it against the information it had previously, and thus determine if it needs to change how it downloads the information.
Sales Control Bot
One thing I am proud of is that the bot not only inputs the data into the web portal, but it also controls that the data was correctly inputted, avoiding duplicates.
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET), Excel VBA, C#.NET, Python, SQL
Excel 2016, Automation Anywhere, Visual Studio .NET
Excel Macros, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism, UiPath, Office 365, Data Engineering
SQL Server 2017
Visual Studio 2016
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Universidad de Buenos Aires - Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional