SRE2019 - PRESENTTradeRev
Technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, Terraform, Python, Azure DevOps, Bash, Linux, Prometheus, HoneyComb, Grafana, Thanos, Istio, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Argo CD, Helm, Splunk, AWS ECS, GitOps, PagerDuty, Slack, Slackbot, Slack API, Zoom
- Developed a Slack bot to make incident management more efficient by integrating with Slack, Azure DevOps, and Zoom to create incident tickets, RCA pages, Slack channels, and Zoom meetings.
- Authored several Terraform modules to provision AWS resources in a centralized and reusable manner.
- Oversaw the project deliveries to various internal customers with demands in areas such as Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Engineering, and web development.
- Build an app using Python (Boto3), GitHub, and running in Kubernetes to ensure that public endpoints in an AWS account would be associated with a WAF firewall.
Senior Network Analyst2017 - 2019Mobicare
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Zabbix, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Docker, ECS, ELK (Elastic Stack), SQL, Continuous Integration (CI), Git, GoCD, Ansible, Linux, Bash, AWS, Linux CentOS 7
- Built and maintained a CI/CD pipeline to improve the development and operations performance.
- Used the concepts of infrastructure as code and began versioning the definitions files to make it possible to track changes more efficiently.
- Wrote a Bash script to automate deployment to AWS ECS.
- Configured the dashboards and alarms using ELK, Kinesis, Firehose, and Zabbix.
- Developed Ansible scripts to automate the deployment of new versions of FreeRadius and HaProxy.
- Created a FreeRadius solution running in Docker containers that were receiving more than 100K requests per minute.
IT Coordinator2014 - 2017Odebrecht Oil & Gas
Technologies: Cisco, CentOS, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, Linux
- Commissioned the telecommunications and IT infrastructure of new ships in South Korea and Singapore.
- Prepared the budget and monitored the project and IT infrastructure setup on vessels.
- Analyzed the engineering IT and telecom design.
- Executed the Dell servers with VMWare with Hypervisor and Windows Servers as the operating system for mission-critical environments (e.g., oil rigs).
- Set up network equipment such as Cisco switches, Cisco wireless controllers, Cisco Access Point, Riverbed WAN accelerators, Palo Alto firewalls, and Juniper firewalls.
- Implemented the system's replication feature for the onshore and offshore databases with a very restricted satellite bandwidth.
Intern2013 - 2014Nokia (formerly Alcatel-Lucent)
Technologies: OpenWRT, Linux
- Developed a solution for WiFi-offloading using OpenWRT (Linux) on TP-Link routers to close the GRE tunnels with the network edge gateways on backhaul networks.
- Assisted the development of commercial and technical offers involving IP network solutions.
- Supported the development of commercial and technical offers involving mobile access solutions (LTE and femtocells).
- Followed up and developed solutions that enabled the technical conditions required by the customer.