Senior Network Analyst2017 - PRESENTMobicare
Technologies: AWS, Bash, Linux, Ansible, GoCD, Git, CICD, SQL, ELK, ECS, Docker, S3, EC2, Zabbix
- Built and maintained a CI/CD pipeline to improve the development and operations performance.
- Used the concepts of infrastructure as code and began versioning the definitions files to make it possible to track changes more efficiently.
- Wrote a Bash script to automate deployment to AWS ECS.
- Configured the dashboards and alarms using ELK, Kinesis, Firehose, and Zabbix.
- Developed Ansible scripts to automate the deployment of new versions of FreeRadius and HaProxy.
- Created a FreeRadius solution.
IT Coordinator2014 - 2017Odebrecht Oil & Gas
Technologies: Windows Server, SQL Server, CentOS, Cisco IOS
- Commissioned the telecommunications and IT infrastructure of new ships in South Korea and Singapore.
- Prepared the budget and monitored the project and IT infrastructure setup on vessels.
- Analyzed the engineering IT and telecom design.
- Executed the Dell servers with VMWare with Hypervisor and Windows Servers as the operating system for mission-critical environments (e.g., oil rigs).
- Set up network equipment such as Cisco switches, Cisco wireless controllers, Cisco Access Point, Riverbed WAN accelerators, Palo Alto firewalls, and Juniper firewalls.
- Implemented the system's replication feature for the onshore and offshore databases with a very restricted satellite bandwidth.
Intern2013 - 2014Nokia (formerly Alcatel-Lucent)
Technologies: Linux, OpenWRT
- Developed a solution for WiFi-offloading using OpenWRT (Linux) on TP-Link routers to close the GRE tunnels with the network edge gateways on backhaul networks.
- Assisted the development of commercial and technical offers involving IP network solutions.
- Supported the development of commercial and technical offers, involving mobile access solutions (LTE and femtocells).
- Followed up and developed solutions that enabled the technical conditions required by the customer.