Senior Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTZendesk
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Go, MySQL, React.js, Ember.js, Twilio
- Developed single-page applications using React and/or Ember.
- Built back-end software using Ruby on Rails, Go, and MySQL.
- Created a voice/SMS powered app using Twilio APIs.
- Worked in a Scrum environment.
- Provided reliability and stability related work, including monitoring and diagnosis.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016Maya.Ninja (via Toptal)
- Created several products in different areas and industries including education, security, and psychology.
- Built single-page applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Developed mobile interfaces using Cordova (formerly PhoneGap), AngularJS, and Ionic framework.
- Built back-ends using Node.js, MongoDB, and Express.js.
- Created apps with MP3 and image manipulations through ImageMagick.
Developer2010 - 2015Vayon Insurance Solution Provider
- Developed with Node.js and Redis to make the most of REST services.
- Used C++ to make a NPAPI browser plugin, allowing brokers to use PINPADs to make payments.
- Used an AWS environment to maintain the infrastructure.
- Oversaw code reviews during PCI-DSS certification.
- Created a calculator engine to dynamically set insurance premiums (prices).
Developer2008 - 2010Emphasys IT Services
Technologies: ASP, ASP.NET (C#, Visual Basic.NET), MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Made a costumer base application to integrate all the costumer bases of a Brazilian bank.
- Developed a customer base application using a double check and history tracking system.
- Created an application (C# WinForms) for an engineering team to determine the pressure and flow of gas pipes for buildings.
- Worked with an insurance company to port an old ASP system to .NET.
- Worked with various MS SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
Developer2007 - 2008Simetrias Informática
Technologies: VB.NET, SQL Server
- Led small teams of developers.
- Developed the architecture of a few projects.
- Developed for the insurance field.
- Trained junior developers in .NET.
- Made the most of database design.
Developer2006 - 2007iLang
Technologies: C#, Adobe Flash, ActionScript, MS SQL Server
- Worked on an e-learning platform adhering to the SCORM standard.
- Used ASP.NET WebForms with C# for most of the development.
- Integrated between ActionScript and C#.
- Created a voice integration mechanism, through Flash, to allow the student to record reading exercises and replay them.
- Created an ASP.NET web control tool to wrap up communication between Flash and the .NET web pages.
Developer2005 - 2006Vayon Insurance Solution Provider
Technologies: ASP, ASP.NET, .NET WinForms, VB.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Crystal Reports, Visual Basic 6
- Worked with several popular sites, developing back-ends with C# and VB.NET.
- Developed a C# multithreaded application to transfer chunks of data between database servers.
- Developed an application to serialize and deserialize insurance proposals. Used QR codes to store and print data.
- Worked on several sectors of insurance, such as policy issuing, loss/claim, and printing.
- Supported various printing processes in Crystal Reports.
Developer2004 - 2005SSI Consultoria
Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, MS SQL Server, .NET Compact Framework
- Led a small team of developers.
- Made a tracking application for a packing chemistry company.
- Implemented a check-in/check-out system.
- Worked with a .NET Compact framework to develop a Palm app.
- Made a history system for each individual container. Applied restrictions to the containers depending on the chemicals stored inside.