Front-end Solution Architect2010 - PRESENTNextt
- Analyzed and defined front-end technology and architecture for multiple projects.
- Implemented performance tuning to improve loading and performance of web pages and their graphical components.
- Coached clients' software developers and architects on architectural definitions that should impact front-end development, performance, and maintenance.
- Developed complex web components and integrated them into respective back-end logic using various libraries and techniques.
- Led a team of designers and developers to define (and refine) their tasks backlog, organize projects priorities, define test plans, debug environment issues, setup and automate development processes, and lead team meetings.
Senior Web Developer2007 - 2010Suntech
- Analyzed problems and created use cases and UML diagrams to document them.
- Implemented use cases and other business rules in client software.
- Created simple stored procedures and other database routines on Oracle DBMS or PostgreSQL DBMS.
- Resolved second level support issues including debugging and fixing client problems.
- Created unit tests and other automated integration tests.
- Deployed production builds on client application servers.
Systems Analyst and Web Developer2006 - 2007EDS / HP
- Analyzed business requirements and created use cases and UML diagrams describing the technical solution.
- Implemented use cases on J2EE stack.
- Organized and managed a quality assurance process to validate and prioritize issues reported by the clients' testing team.
- Provided peer code reviews to improve project's code quality.
- Tuned performance through SQL queries and stored procedures improvements.