Creative Technologist2021 - PRESENTLyfta
- Developed multiple products, such as a 360 scene editor and a 360 scene player.
- Created multiple AWS Lambda functions to process files and update state. These include video and image processing for compression and formatting.
- Resolved many issues in the existing products and features.
Three.js Developer2022 - 2023Synthesis AI, Inc
- Developed an app using React and Three.js that helps users customize scenes in a virtual environment and allows them to draw regions and generate objects within a scene.
- Worked with engineers, QAs, project managers, and other team members to ensure the functionality and performance were desirable and fruitful.
- Used Jira, Git, TypeScript, and Slack for contributions and communication.
UI Engineer2020 - 2021Criterion Games
Technologies: C++, Game Development, APIs, Git, Software Development, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Front-end Development
- Used C++ and proprietary languages to work on a game developed by Criterion Games.
- Worked close to the engine to enable functionality with other game systems.
- Collaborated with other engineers, technical artists, designers, and producers.
- Set up performance measurements and benchmarks for myself and others to assess how our contributions affected the game's performance.
Software Engineer2020 - 2020Playdeo
Technologies: C++, C#, Java, Unity, Unity3D, Unity3D Native Plugin Interface, IntelliJ, IntelliJ IDEA, Android, iOS, NDK, Android NDK, Google Play Console, Firebase, REST APIs, Full-stack, Google Cloud, Windows, Git, Jira, Software Development, User Interface (UI), Architecture, Mobile, JSON, XML, Web Services, Integration, Mobile Development, Software Architecture, Responsive
- Used C++, C# (Unity), and Java to develop a custom video player solution on the Android platform, with bespoke functionality and performance requirements.
- Integrated the Android functionality onto a new game that the company is developing. The game was initially developed for iOS.
- Worked with Google Play Services, Firebase, custom build systems, and so on. Enabled the developers to have the same experience they are used to with iOS.
Entrepreneur2019 - 2020Antler
- Participated with other entrepreneurs to form founding teams for companies.
- Took business administration, marketing, design, and prototyping classes.
- Brainstormed ideas and created a lot of prototypes and MVPs. Validated prototypes with customers and arranged interviews within various industries to discover potential needs and what may drive them to be customers.
- Advised the peer companies in getting their tech started and running.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Improbable
- Integrated Improbable SDK into the Unity, Unreal engines, and AAA studios' in-house engine technologies and tools. Mainly used C#, C++, and Lua.
- Performed interviews for future employees, helped decide who to hire next, and mentored other developers about the industry.
- Decided on and contributed to design choices for the company's future tech aspects.
- Visited customers in various parts of the UK, Europe, and China, to see how they made their games and improve how Improbable's tech could aid them.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Unity
Technologies: C#, C++, Unity, ASM, Unity3D Native Plugin Interface, Webhook, Unity3D, APIs, Windows, Visual Studio, Git, Visual Studio Code, Software Development, Android, iOS, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Mobile, JSON, XML, Testing
- Improved the Unity engine's stability, which required a deep understanding of all parts of the product.
- Used software engineering and programming best practices for C++ and C# to ensure the company's high quality of code.
- Found the causes of the most challenging bugs and fixed them. The main areas of expertise were: core, physics, graphics, user experience, and code readability and maintainability.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015SmartFocus
- Created marketing games and 2D or 3D visualizations using Unity, C#, and D3.js.
- Evolved in the company and became a consultant for other developers in the company.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Billforward
- Developed a couponing system for subscription billing, using PHP and Angular for the front end and Java for the back end. It was deployed to production and happily used by the customers.
- Created a custom CMS solution for one of the customers. They transferred their old system to the one that we built.
- Created custom charting solutions using D3.js. Used real-time data from customers to represent their billing statistics and metrics.
- Set up AWS ECS deployments for the website of the company. It served all of the company's customers.
- Created REST APIs and documentation for these APIs. They are still live today.