Senior Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTIpoque GmbH - A Rohde-Schwarz Company
Technologies: CLion, API Design, REST APIs, Ubuntu, Bash, REST, JetBrains, JSON, C++17, C++14, C++11, Intel DPDK, Socket Programming, Concurrent Programming, Sublime Text 3, Data Structures, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Jira, Python, Agile Software Development, Unix, Linux, C++, C
- Designed high-performance (100Gbps) modules for packet handling.
- Managed resources (e.g., memory, processors, system resources).
- Developed targeted documentation.
- Deployed automation.
- Implemented nanosecond-level optimizations.
Developer2009 - PRESENTMoonlighting.com.br
- Developed a car tracking suite including Android smartphone paired with car trackers using Django, Python, Java, and Android SDK.
- Built and managed a 6-programmer team for delivering long pending projects for the Brazilian Superior Court: used Java, Delphi, Flex, Ruby on Rails, and Perl.
- Built and managed a 2-programmer team for prototyping a public security suite using Java and Flex.
- Released the first version of Brazilian Superior Work Court for an internal IT service control application using Java and JBoss Seam.
- Created small websites using Django.
- Led a 3 programmers team building a node.js (express + bookshelf) public car park application for medium sized municipalities.
Software Developer/Team Leader2011 - 2012OfficeDrop
- Created the Windows client for synchronization service in C#.
- Built a REST client based on Microsoft Rest Toolkit.
- Created an integration API to allow Nuance PaperPort to interact with the sync client: C#, C++, COM, WCF.
- Customized a Sync application for Nuance: C#, WPF.
- Ported the application to Mono to be used on Mac OS.
Senior Consultant2002 - 2009Accenture
Technologies: API Design, Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, Ubuntu, PostgreSQL, Bash, Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET), Software Architecture, Rapid Application Development, Socket Programming, EJB, Concurrent Programming, HTML, Data Structures, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), SQL, Perl, C, C#, Java
- Created a call center front-end for a large telecom using C# and Microsoft CCF 2009.
- Sanitized an old telecom billing application which was crashing everyday and unable to handle the data flow to achieve 100% code reliability using C, ValGrind, and Oracle OCI.
- Enabled Sarbanes-Oxley SEC certification for a telecom. I applied sophisticated algorithms to reduce a sparse matrix of 20,000x5,000 user authorization database into a small set of 50 authorization profiles in Perl.
- Created a QoS indication application for a big telecom handling tens of thousands of tickets daily and allowing for digging into each indication for finding points of improvement using Java EE, Struts, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Taught courses on Perl, Coaching, and BPM.
Software Developer (contractor)2001 - 2002Brazilian Senate
Technologies: HTML, Data Structures, IBM Db2, JSP, Swing, Java
- Created a workflow framework for HR department in Java, Swing, and Oracle.
- Built a contracts management application for the acquisitions department in Java, JSP, and DB2.
Software Development Consultant1999 - 2001Brasil Telecom
Technologies: Software Architecture, Rapid Application Development, HP-UX, EJB, HTML, Data Structures, AIX, Oracle, C
- Created a back-end for an interconnection billing CDR (Call Data Records) application, able to handle 1.5 billion CDR/month using a hardware platform 10x cheaper than the market leader solution required. Built in C and Oracle Pro*C.
- Trained the team for proper C, Pro*C programming processes using C, Oracle Pro*C, RCS, and GDB.
Team Leader1997 - 1999ZTech
Technologies: Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, Software Architecture, Rapid Application Development, Socket Programming, Data Structures, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Windows CE, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Winsock API, KornShell, C++, C
- Designed and led the development of a Sales Force Automation product based on Windows CE front-end and Windows NT 4.0 based middleware in C++, MFC, and Windows CE SDK.
- Created a second layer middleware to allow for integrating our middleware with customer SCO UNIX application in C and BSD sockets.