- Front-end Developer3d-Viewing (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Developed a Joomla template for a marketing website from scratch based on a Sketch layout.
- Made the template responsive using Bootstrap.
- Developed an AJAX contact form into the template.
- Created several template options under Joomla administration panel so admin users can easily customize the template.
- Created alternative layouts for some Joomla modules to easily integrate them with the template.
- Web DeveloperSorrento, LLC (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Created a WordPress site called Course Concierge for an aggregations and rating site.
- Developed WordPress plugins to manage site data.
- Created a search page with AJAX filters.
- Developed a tool to auto generate search result URLs so admins would be able to share customized search results.
- Created a favorite button so users could save courses into a favorite courses list.
- WordPress EngineerGTxcel (www.gtxcel.com; via Toptal)2015 - 2016
- Created a WordPress plugin that pulls periodically ready-to-publish and high valuable articles from Associated Press (AP), deleting old non-published ones and renewing the queue.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that alerts site visitors periodically about severe weather conditions all over the US. The information is provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Created a WordPress plugin that integrates Foxyshop Plugin and Foxycart eCommerce platform in order to automatize and customize product selling, delivery, and recurring billing.
- Implemented a WordPress plugin that is capable of cleaning and organizing tons of recent imported articles by recategorizing and deleting some of them.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that customizes how Yuzo Related Posts are displayed in the post content.
- Fixed some WordPress plugins and integrations from GTxcel's customers' sites.
- WordPress DeveloperSONAR (www.mediathink.com; via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Developed the Red Carpet Diary website using WordPress (http://redcarpetdiary.com). This site provides online coverage of the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
- Built a responsive WordPress theme using Bootstrap.
- Developed a dynamic video gallery that pulls videos hourly from YouTube through its API.
- Created a Twitter widget to show the latest Tweets of @redcarpetdiary.
- Implemented an easily customizable image gallery using the native WordPress image uploader.
- Web DeveloperTimothy Crofton Real Estate (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Cleaned up the site installation for a client whose website was hacked and put it back live.
- Fixed some functionalities that were not working.
- Developed and installed a new Joomla contact module.
- Fixed some security flaws to reduce the risk of another invasion.
- Made some layout adjustments.
- Front-end DesignerThe Next Seed, Inc. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Created a WordPress plugin that uses Monolog to handle log messages.
- Developed several new functionalities in a responsive manner using Bootstrap.
- Created a WordPress plugin to manage Mandrill API calls.
- Wrote a WordPress plugin to handle data security (encryption).
- Created a WordPress plugin to handle HubSpot API communication.
- Systems and Advanced Projects AnalystCompanhia de Governança Eletrônica do Salvador2013 - 2015
- Built sites using Joomla.
- Developed Joomla components, modules, and templates.
- Developed web applications.
- Developed mobile apps using Apache Cordova.
- Created a reusable server-side module to interact with mobile applications.
- CNPq Scholarship - Level BFederação das Indústrias do Estado da Bahia — FIEB2013 - 2013
- Developed a game using ActionScript integrated with Kinect.
- Researched and developed a web application managing innovation for companies.
- Built WordPress sites.
- Developed a platform for diagnosing a company's innovation status.
- Developed a set of Flash objects to help entrepreneurs implement innovations for their companies.
- Systems AnalystVirtualize Creative and Digital Solutions2010 - 2012
- Developed mobile games using ActionScript and Starling Framework.
- Developed web games using Flash and ActionScript.
- Created multiplayer online games using Flash, ActionScript, and SmartFox Server.
- Built sites using the company's private framework.
- Created reusable ActionScript modules to be used on games.
- Created intelligent robots to play online against real users.