- Freelance Email Marketing Template CreatorAnguleris Technologies (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, MailChimp
- Built responsive email templates from PSD files sent by designers.
- Made email templates compatible with MailChimp dynamic variables.
- Tested emails on several operating systems, devices, and email clients.
- Freelance WordPress DeveloperOutrun (via Toptal)2017 - 2018
- Created a customized dashboard for a partially developed plugin to be able to see the data in the right format, facilitating the updating, editing, and removal of citations, making it possible to manage citations, domains, and their states.
- Developed data export options in the citations plugin so that the information could be exported to XLS and CSV files, which can be read in Excel or similar software.
- Migrated the data from one host to the other, backing up all files, databases, DNS settings, MX entries, redirects, and importing emails.
- Configured GSuite to allow the domain emails to work and imported using the IMAP protocol to allow the visualization of the old emails in the Gmail inbox.
- Created functionalities to extend the operation of the citation plugin, allowing the user to view the data separated by topics (including the status and quantity of elements for that option), by user (assigning work) and making viable all the data coming from a purchase performed by WooCommerce and creating a queue, allowing elements to be manipulated and updated as the work is performed by users who have the authorization to view and operate that data.
- Joomla DeveloperEnvironmental Pest Service (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
- Fixed several bugs in a Joomla! website.
- Ensured that backups were being successfully created.
- Updated and tested Joomla! core and plugins.
- Front-end Developer3d-Viewing (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Developed a Joomla! template for a marketing website from scratch based on a Sketch layout.
- Made the template responsive using Bootstrap.
- Developed an AJAX contact form into the template.
- Created several template options under a Joomla! administration panel so admin users can easily customize the template.
- Created alternative layouts for some Joomla! modules to easily integrate them with the template.
- Web DeveloperSorrento, LLC (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Created a WordPress site called Course Concierge for an aggregations and rating site.
- Developed WordPress plugins to manage site data.
- Created a search page with AJAX filters.
- Developed a tool to auto generate search result URLs so admins would be able to share customized search results.
- Created a favorites button so users could save courses into a favorite courses list.
- WordPress EngineerGTxcel (www.gtxcel.com; via Toptal)2015 - 2016
- Created a WordPress plugin that pulls periodically ready-to-publish and high valuable articles from Associated Press (AP), deleting old non-published ones and renewing the queue.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that alerts site visitors periodically about severe weather conditions all over the US. The information is provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Created a WordPress plugin that integrates Foxyshop Plugin and Foxycart eCommerce platform in order to automatize and customize product selling, delivery, and recurring billing.
- Implemented a WordPress plugin that is capable of cleaning and organizing tons of recent imported articles by recategorizing and deleting some of them.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that customizes how Yuzo Related Posts are displayed in the post content.
- Fixed some WordPress plugins and integrations from GTxcel's customers' sites.
- WordPress DeveloperSONAR (www.mediathink.com; via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Developed the Red Carpet Diary website using WordPress (http://redcarpetdiary.com). This site provides online coverage of the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
- Built a responsive WordPress theme using Bootstrap.
- Developed a dynamic video gallery that pulls videos hourly from YouTube through its API.
- Created a Twitter widget to show the latest tweets of @redcarpetdiary.
- Implemented an easily customizable image gallery using the native WordPress image uploader.
- Web DeveloperTimothy Crofton Real Estate (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Cleaned up the site installation for a client whose website was hacked and put it back live.
- Fixed some functionalities that were not working.
- Developed and installed a new Joomla! contact module.
- Fixed some security flaws to reduce the risk of another invasion.
- Made some layout adjustments.
- Front-end DesignerThe Next Seed, Inc. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Created a WordPress plugin that uses Monolog to handle log messages.
- Developed several new functionalities in a responsive manner using Bootstrap.
- Created a WordPress plugin to manage Mandrill API calls.
- Wrote a WordPress plugin to handle data security (encryption).
- Created a WordPress plugin to handle HubSpot API communication.
- Systems and Advanced Projects AnalystCompanhia de Governança Eletrônica do Salvador2013 - 2015
- Built sites using Joomla!.
- Developed Joomla! components, modules, and templates.
- Developed web applications.
- Developed mobile apps using Apache Cordova.
- Created a reusable server-side module to interact with mobile applications.
- CNPq Scholarship - Level BFederação das Indústrias do Estado da Bahia — FIEB2013 - 2013
- Developed a game using ActionScript integrated with Kinect.
- Researched and developed a web application managing innovation for companies.
- Built WordPress sites.
- Developed a platform for diagnosing a company's innovation status.
- Developed a set of Flash objects to help entrepreneurs implement innovations for their companies.
- Systems AnalystVirtualize Creative and Digital Solutions2010 - 2012
- Developed mobile games using ActionScript and Starling Framework.
- Developed web games using Flash and ActionScript.
- Created multiplayer online games using Flash, ActionScript, and SmartFox Server.
- Built sites using the company's private framework.
- Created reusable ActionScript modules to be used on games.
- Created intelligent robots to play online against real users.