Freelance Email Marketing Template Creator2017 - PRESENTAnguleris Technologies (via Toptal)
Technologies: Mailchimp, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CSS, HTML
- Built responsive email templates from PSD files sent by designers.
- Made email templates compatible with Mailchimp dynamic variables.
- Tested emails on several operating systems, devices, and email clients.
WordPress Developer2020 - 2020Intentional Media (via Toptal)
Technologies: Data Migration, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, WordPress
- Developed a WordPress theme from ground zero based on designs created by a Toptal designer.
- Migrated around 3,000 posts from four different websites into a new one.
- Built a WordPress plugin to parse the migrated posts and map them to the new taxonomy structure based on the categories that they had on the old websites.
- Configured a permanent redirect from the old websites to the new on.
Top WordPress Developer2020 - 2020Peer Collective, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed a WordPress theme for a online counseling platform.
- Integrated a WordPress site with an external API written in Ruby.
- Added a video conferencing functionality by integrating the WordPress theme with the Vonage Video API.
- Set up and configured conversion tracking tools (Google Analytics and Mixpanel).
- Implemented a set of administrative pages to help admins manage data in the Rails API.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020StartupRunner (via Toptal)
- Created a marketplace available on the US and Brazil using a WordPress multi-site.
- Maintained multiple Shopify stores by adding functionalities and customizing the UI.
- Integrated a WordPress multi-site platform with Stripe and Ebanx, including custom integrations on WooCommerce for order processing.
- Created a custom WordPress plugin to process payouts on Stripe and Ebanx.
- Created an internal messaging and notification system on WordPress.
Freelance WordPress Developer2017 - 2018Outrun (via Toptal)
- Created a customized dashboard for a partially developed plugin to be able to see the data in the right format, facilitating the updating, editing, and removal of citations, making it possible to manage citations, domains, and their states.
- Developed data export options in the citations plugin so that the information could be exported to XLS and CSV files, which can be read in Excel or similar software.
- Migrated the data from one host to the other, backing up all files, databases, DNS settings, MX entries, redirects, and importing emails.
- Configured GSuite to allow the domain emails to be imported and work. The IMAP protocol used to import emails also allows the visualization of old emails in the Gmail inbox.
- Created functionalities to extend the citation plugin's operation, allowing the user to view data separated by topics and users, making all data that comes from a purchase performed by WooCommerce viable.
- Developed features that allow elements to be manipulated and updated by users that have data visualization and manipulation permissions.
Joomla Developer2017 - 2017Environmental Pest Service (via Toptal)
- Fixed several bugs in a Joomla! website.
- Ensured that backups were being successfully created.
- Updated and tested Joomla! core and plugins.
Front-end Developer2016 - 20163d-Viewing (via Toptal)
- Developed a Joomla! template for a marketing website from scratch based on a Sketch layout.
- Made the template responsive using Bootstrap.
- Developed an Ajax contact form into the template.
- Created several template options under a Joomla! administration panel so admin users can easily customize the template.
- Created alternative layouts for some Joomla! modules to easily integrate them with the template.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Sorrento, LLC (via Toptal)
- Created a WordPress site for aggregations and site rating called Course Concierge.
- Developed WordPress plugins to manage site data.
- Created a search page with Ajax filters.
- Developed a tool to auto-generate search result URLs so that admins could be able to share customized search results.
- Created a 'favorite' button so users could save courses into a favorite courses' list.
WordPress Engineer2015 - 2016GTxcel (www.gtxcel.com; via Toptal)
- Created a WordPress plugin that pulls periodically ready-to-publish and high-value articles from Associated Press (AP), deleting old non-published ones and renewing the queue.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that alerts site visitors periodically about severe weather conditions all over the US. The information is provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Created a WordPress plugin that integrates the FoxyShop plugin and FoxyCart eCommerce platform in order to automatize and customize product selling, delivery, and recurring billing.
- Implemented a WordPress plugin that is capable of cleaning and organizing tons of recent imported articles by recategorizing and deleting some of them.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that customizes how Yuzo Related Posts displays in the post content.
- Fixed some WordPress plugins and integrations from GTxcel's customers' sites.
WordPress Developer2015 - 2015SONAR (www.mediathink.com; via Toptal)
- Developed the Red Carpet Diary website using WordPress (http://redcarpetdiary.com). This site provides online coverage of the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
- Built a responsive WordPress theme using Bootstrap.
- Developed a dynamic video gallery that pulls videos hourly from YouTube through its API.
- Created a Twitter widget to show the latest tweets of @redcarpetdiary.
- Implemented an easily customizable image gallery using the native WordPress image uploader.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Timothy Crofton Real Estate (via Toptal)
- Cleaned up the site installation for a client whose website was hacked and put it back live.
- Fixed some functionalities that were not working.
- Developed and installed a new Joomla! contact module.
- Fixed some security flaws to reduce the risk of another invasion.
- Made some layout adjustments.
Front-end Designer2015 - 2015The Next Seed, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Created a WordPress plugin that uses Monolog to handle log messages.
- Developed several new functionalities in a responsive manner using Bootstrap.
- Created a WordPress plugin to manage Mandrill API calls.
- Wrote a WordPress plugin to handle data security (encryption).
- Created a WordPress plugin to handle HubSpot API communication.
Systems and Advanced Projects Analyst2013 - 2015Companhia de Governança Eletrônica do Salvador
- Built sites using Joomla.
- Developed Joomla components, modules, and templates.
- Developed web applications.
- Designed mobile apps using Apache Cordova.
- Created a reusable server-side module to interact with mobile applications.
CNPq Scholarship - Level B2013 - 2013Federação das Indústrias do Estado da Bahia — FIEB
- Developed a game using ActionScript integrated with Kinect.
- Researched and developed a web application managing innovation for companies.
- Built WordPress sites.
- Developed a platform for diagnosing a company's innovation status.
- Developed a set of Flash objects to help entrepreneurs implement innovations for their companies.
Systems Analyst2010 - 2012Virtualize Creative and Digital Solutions
- Developed mobile games using ActionScript and Starling framework.
- Developed web games using Flash and ActionScript.
- Created multiplayer online games using Flash, ActionScript, and SmartFox Server.
- Built sites using the company's private framework.
- Created reusable ActionScript modules to be used on games.
- Created intelligent robots to play online against real users.