Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTAcquia
- Developed and maintained features on the Acquia Site Factory (ACSF) application.
- Actively resolved and debugged incoming customer issues with the help of the customer-facing support team.
- Maintained the ACSF connector Drupal 7, 8, and 9 modules.
- Prepared the release candidates and released them to the clients' applications.
Software Architect and Web Developer2016 - PRESENTIt's Private Studio
Technologies: Unix, AngularJS, CSS, HTML, Python, Laravel, PHP
- Talked to studio staff for creating their presentation and web platform.
- Architected the presentation website and web platform according to staff feedback.
- Configured and managed the production and staging servers.
- Created and deployed the web platform and presentation website using Laravel, HTML, and CSS.
- Maintained and modified the web platform according to staff and clients' feedback.
- Created a script for downloading, sorting, and creating photo albums for clients in Python based on each clients' preferences stated on the web platform.
- Optimized web content and photos for bandwidth preservation.
- Worked with Cloudflare CDN for content delivery and caching.
CEO, Founder, and Web Developer2013 - PRESENTGlitch Media SRL
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Node.js, Python, CodeIgniter, CSS, AngularJS, HTML, Unix, Ionic, PHP, Laravel
- Created and maintained the company presentation website.
- Worked closely with the company clients to ensure their needs were met.
- Configured and maintained the companies and clients' web servers and networks, both in-house and cloud-based.
- Architected, created, and maintained various solutions for client applications.
- Architected, created, and maintained the project "Project Transcend," currently at version 3 using PHP, Laravel, AngularJS, and Node.js.
- Developed the mobile application for "Project Transcend" using Ionic.
Mentor2018 - 2018UBB IT Hub
Technologies: Squid, Unix, AngularJS, HTML, PHP, Laravel
- Mentored students in creating and developing the UBB IT Hub applications.
- Offered feedback and talked to clients about the software requirements.
- Configured and maintained servers to be used as proxies for university dorms.
Associated Developer (Contractor)2017 - 2018Squirrly Limited
Technologies: Unix, Node.js, Zend Framework, WordPress, Laravel, PHP
- Maintained already existing software solution along with the core team using PHP and WordPress.
- Architected and developed using PHP and Laravel the new API for the SEO audit platform.
- Developed a web crawler using Node.js to scrap and index customer web pages for SEO audit.
- Configured and maintained production and staging application servers.
- Created unattended auto-deployment scripts for local, stage, and production environments.
Remote Web Developer and IT Consultant2016 - 2018Capricorn Engineering INC
- Worked closely with the client to ensure that the website content was up to date and relevant.
- Maintained the clients' website according to the specifications given.
- Configured and maintained the clients' PCs remotely.
Software Architect and Web Developer2016 - 2017AEGEE Europe
Technologies: Docker, Lumen, AngularJS, Microservices, HTML, PHP, Laravel
- Architected and developed the open-source project: Open membership system (OMS). Collaborated with a team of developers across Europe.
- Attended the Brussels OMS hackathon organized by AEGEE Europe in 2016.
- Contributed to the OMS-Neo-Core microservice, which was used as the app's foundation.
- Created microservices boilerplate to be used for new microservices using Lumen.
- Contributed and managed the Jira and Confluence platforms.
- Contributed to local development environments and deployment and production environments using Vagrant and Docker.
Web Developer and Systems Administrator2013 - 2016Babes-Bolyai University
Technologies: Unix, Sencha UI, AngularJS, CSS, HTML, Python, PHP, Laravel, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Architected, created, and maintained the web platform for the application "Beat Sadness."
- Created the API for the "Beat Sadness" application.
- Collaborated with a team of psychologists from around the globe to provide the best experience for both psychologists and patients.
- Configured and maintained the production servers for the application.
- Deployed and maintained the application while in production.
Full-stack Web Developer2014 - 2015Life is Hard
- Served as a full-stack web developer on project 24Broker.
- Worked together with the team in developing and maintaining new features.
- Worked together with the support team to find and fix bugs.
Web Developer and System Administrator2010 - 2015Gheorghe Sincai High-School
- Designed and developed the presentation website and in-house apps.
- Configured and maintained the on-premises network.
- Configured and maintained the on-premises servers and PCs which professors and students used.