Verified Expert in Engineering
Web Services Developer
Amazon Web Services (AWS), SSH, PostgreSQL, PHP, GitHub, Vagrant, Bitbucket, SourceTree, Sublime Text
The most amazing...
...application that I've worked on is an integrated system that uses both software and hardware components for controlling and regulating on-premises access.
- Developed and maintained features on the Acquia Site Factory (ACSF) application.
- Actively resolved and debugged incoming customer issues with the help of the customer-facing support team.
- Maintained the ACSF connector Drupal 7, 8, and 9 modules.
- Prepared the release candidates and released them to the clients' applications.
Software Architect and Web Developer
It's Private Studio
- Talked to studio staff for creating their presentation and web platform.
- Architected the presentation website and web platform according to staff feedback.
- Configured and managed the production and staging servers.
- Created and deployed the web platform and presentation website using Laravel, HTML, and CSS.
- Maintained and modified the web platform according to staff and clients' feedback.
- Created a script for downloading, sorting, and creating photo albums for clients in Python based on each clients' preferences stated on the web platform.
- Optimized web content and photos for bandwidth preservation.
- Worked with Cloudflare CDN for content delivery and caching.
CEO, Founder, and Web Developer
Glitch Media SRL
- Created and maintained the company presentation website.
- Worked closely with the company clients to ensure their needs were met.
- Configured and maintained the companies and clients' web servers and networks, both in-house and cloud-based.
- Architected, created, and maintained various solutions for client applications.
- Architected, created, and maintained the project "Project Transcend," currently at version 3 using PHP, Laravel, AngularJS, and Node.js.
- Developed the mobile application for "Project Transcend" using Ionic.
UBB IT Hub
- Mentored students in creating and developing the UBB IT Hub applications.
- Offered feedback and talked to clients about the software requirements.
- Configured and maintained servers to be used as proxies for university dorms.
Associated Developer (Contractor)
- Maintained already existing software solution along with the core team using PHP and WordPress.
- Architected and developed using PHP and Laravel the new API for the SEO audit platform.
- Developed a web crawler using Node.js to scrap and index customer web pages for SEO audit.
- Configured and maintained production and staging application servers.
- Created unattended auto-deployment scripts for local, stage, and production environments.
Remote Web Developer and IT Consultant
Capricorn Engineering INC
- Worked closely with the client to ensure that the website content was up to date and relevant.
- Maintained the clients' website according to the specifications given.
- Configured and maintained the clients' PCs remotely.
Software Architect and Web Developer
- Architected and developed the open-source project: Open membership system (OMS). Collaborated with a team of developers across Europe.
- Attended the Brussels OMS hackathon organized by AEGEE Europe in 2016.
- Contributed to the OMS-Neo-Core microservice, which was used as the app's foundation.
- Created microservices boilerplate to be used for new microservices using Lumen.
- Contributed and managed the Jira and Confluence platforms.
- Contributed to local development environments and deployment and production environments using Vagrant and Docker.
Web Developer and Systems Administrator
- Architected, created, and maintained the web platform for the application "Beat Sadness."
- Created the API for the "Beat Sadness" application.
- Collaborated with a team of psychologists from around the globe to provide the best experience for both psychologists and patients.
- Configured and maintained the production servers for the application.
- Deployed and maintained the application while in production.
Full-stack Web Developer
Life is Hard
- Served as a full-stack web developer on project 24Broker.
- Worked together with the team in developing and maintaining new features.
- Worked together with the support team to find and fix bugs.
Web Developer and System Administrator
Gheorghe Sincai High-School
- Designed and developed the presentation website and in-house apps.
- Configured and maintained the on-premises network.
- Configured and maintained the on-premises servers and PCs which professors and students used.
It offers access to different management levels from full administrators to members.
It also offers the possibility of managing more than one physical location, making it ideal for all gyms regardless of size and members.
Members can buy their membership using this web platform, check their previous memberships, and book group classes online.
It also features an "access control" module, an embedded solution for connecting the door to the system and only opening it for the member that should have access to the gym facilities, making it not 100% necessary to have received all the time.
The application also comes with a mobile application for iOS and Android, which members can check and book their classes.
Developed on the research grant "CNCS-UEFISCDI Dcombat: A computerized Preventative and Therapeutic Intervention for Depression, EEA-JRP-RO-NO-2013-1-0358."
It features a web platform for therapists/psychologists to evaluate patients mental health and a mobile application for both iOS and Android for patients, featuring exercises and contents made to help patients treat depression.
Open Membership System - Core Modulehttps://github.com/AEGEE/oms-neo-core
OMS-core Handles Authentication, Users, Bodies, and Circles. OMS-core Is built upon Laravel, a PHP framework.
It is also integrated with Google apps for business for logging in and provisioning new accounts.
Bootstrap 3, Laravel 5, Lumen, Ionic 4, Ionic 3, CodeIgniter 3, Bootstrap, Angular, AngularJS, Laravel, Prototype Framework, Zend Framework, Ionic, CodeIgniter, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Sublime Text, Bitbucket, Vagrant, SourceTree, Sencha UI, Squid, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC
Database Design, Microservices Architecture, Microservices, REST, DevOps, Scrum, Agile, Kanban
iOS, Windows, Drupal, Android, cPanel, Linux, Unix, Joomla, Windows Server, CentOS, Drupal 6, DigitalOcean, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Azure, Amazon EC2, Drupal 8, WordPress
Web Services, Web Development, Ajax, Full-stack Development, SSH, RESTful Microservices, Web Servers, Software Architecture, Software Design, Web Host Manager (WHM), Linux Servers, Drupal 9, SOAP
Google Apps, Facebook API, Google APIs, jQuery UI, jQuery, Node.js
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Bachelor's Degree in Computer science
Babes-Bolyai University - Cluj-Napoca, Romania