Data Engineer2022 - 2022PepsiCo via Toptal
Technologies: Data Engineering, Apache Airflow, Snowflake, Python, Data Build Tool (dbt), SQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Datadog
- Built a full data pipeline, from data ingestion (Python scripts) to scheduling (Airflow), Transformation (dbt), and visualization (ThoughtSpot).
- Enabled the project to move quickly with strong communication and project management. I ensured we could parallelize tasks as much as possible to reach deadlines.
- Built integrations with several data sources' APIs.
CTO2022 - 2022CTO
Technologies: TypeScript, NestJS, Next.js, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), React, ClickHouse, Airbyte, PostgreSQL, ETL, Roadmaps, Data Architecture, Architecture
- Evolved from a blank page to an MVP with four customers and €1,000 MRR in four months.
- Interviewed 150+ people to understand their problems and find the right idea.
- Built a business plan, pitched, and successfully raised €100,000 pre-seed investments.
Senior Data Analyst2021 - 2022Ankorstore
Technologies: SQL, Python, Google BigQuery, Dashboards, ETL, Big Data Architecture, Data Architecture, Roadmaps, Architecture
- Built Ankorstore's main reportings while scaling from 40 to 500 employees in nine months.
- Onboarded and trained ten data analysts in four months.
- Participated in designing the data models together with the BI engineering team.
Senior Data Analyst2017 - 2021ManoMano
Technologies: SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Airflow, Redshift, Snowflake, Web Scraping, Analytics, Google Analytics
- Identified and quantified the importance of browsing for DIY projects—like "renovate my bathroom" vs. "look for each product independently"—after which we created a new feature team.
- Led a three-person team to build and maintain the main reporting of the company.
- Trained 300+ employees in SQL and Tableau while managing two teachers.
Business Analyst2017 - 2017Amazon.com
Technologies: Redshift, Business Analysis
- Made a 3-month deep dive analysis on how Amazon should handle last-mile electric package deliveries and presented it to FR top management.
- Automated 20% of the work of business administrators.
- Created reports to follow Amazon's last-mile operations.
Product Analyst2016 - 2017eBay
Technologies: Data Visualization, Data Analysis, BigQuery, Google BigQuery, Tableau, Product Analytics, Google Analytics
- Partnered closely with product managers and feature teams to deliver insights. Analyzed AB test results and ran ad hoc analysis.
- Built an automated AB testing tool by taking raw Google Analytics data from BigQuery, computing statistical properties of each AB test, and displaying the results in Tableau.
- Set up a unified Google Analytics tagging plan across all eBay Classifieds Group (20 subsidiaries).