- Wrote from scratch the back-end app and API with Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
- Coded an authentication mechanism with Passport and a Google strategy.
- Developed back-end tests with Mocha, Chai, Sinon, and Supertest with at least 80% coverage.
- Created the website with custom designs using EJS, LESS, and Gulp.
- Coded the front-end of the admin app in AngularJS.
- Integrated AdButler in an existing site.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2018Iwoca (via Toptal)
- Developed the new site code foundation and structure using the site generator Gatsby.
- Defined the Data Schema, Queries and Mutations for GraphQL.
- Developed the server side rendering and front-end logic in React.
- Created the CMS structure and data models in Contentful CMS.
- Implemented a custom site design and made it responsive using Stylus.
- Developed and supported four web applications built with the MEAN stack.
- Supported and customized a React app for product listing and filtering.
- Completely redesigned one of the web apps to match modern UI components and UX and many UI components from all apps with responsive mobile support.
- Supported a back-end API in Node.js, Express, MongoDB, and MySQL.
- Developed three AngularJS/Ionic mobile apps from scratch.
- Created a new page template with EJS.
- Developed Express server routing rules and several different middlewares.
- Developed analytics-tracking logic with ES6 and Babel.
- Refactored sections of the site using React components.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016PaidUp (via Toptal)
- Designed and developed the new web site front-end architecture with Angular 1.5, Angular UI-Router, Browserify, and NPM scripts.
- Developed the responsive layout and custom design with Materialize and LESS.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016PVBid (via Toptal)
- Revamped the web app design using Sass and jQuery.
- Analyzed and migrated some AngularJS UI/UX logic to jQuery to improve site performance.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Listen360 (via Toptal)
- Updated the web application to match the designs created in Photoshop.
- Implemented third-party jQuery plugins like Datepicker and customized the style and functionality.
- Implemented responsive designs to support mobile devices using pure Sass and CSS.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016DoubleNet Pay (via Toptal)
- Updated the existing web application layout to match the responsive designs created in an InVision app.
Ionic/AngularJS developer2015 - 2015SouthApps
- Developed a mobile application using Ionic and AngularJS frameworks.
- Implemented and styled more than 30 screens designs from mock up images using Ionic components and Sass custom styling.
Internet Services Analyst2011 - 2015ExxonMobil
- Implemented and was responsible for the solution design, development, and support of ExxonMobil public websites and public web applications.
- Developed and designed single page applications using AngularJS, Node.js, and Sass.
- Supported and designed solutions for the infrastructure that host the web-applications, JBoss, IIS, and Windows servers.
- Administered to Webtrends analytics, Google Search Appliance, and the Akamai CDN.
- Participated as a tech lead in the architecture and technology stack designs for an important global eCommerce public web application for a business critical project.
Web Application Developer2011 - 2011IBM
- Supported a business-critical J2EE application.
- Developed SQL scripts for DB2 servers.
- Implemented an innovative model driven business framework.
Java Developer2010 - 2011Dridco
- Supported an eCommerce web application for Zonaprop.com.
- Built a reusable web component with HTML/CSS, jQuery, and jQuery UI.
- Wrote SQL scripts and stored procedures for Oracle and MS SQL databases.
Web Developer2009 - 2010EMC Corporation (via Globant)
- Supported the EMC regional websites using the Documentum CMS Platform.
- Developed campaign microsites (e.g. EMC Annual Forums or RSA Conferences) and email newsletters.
- Created banners with Photoshop.
- Constructed and maintained blogs with WordPress, PHP, and MySQL.
Web Developer2008 - 2009Enexum
- Developed site templates with XSLT and XML that were compiled to HTML.
- Transformed styles designs and mock-ups from Photoshop to HTML/CSS.