Front-end Tech Lead2021 - 2022Colgate-Palmolive
Technologies: React, Redux, Cypress.io, Create React App, React Router
- Created integration tests from the ground (more than 15), using Mock Service Worker and Cypress. Also, included them in the CI using GitHub actions.
- Removed all the useless URL redirections and created descriptive and idempotent ones.
- Eased multi-environment (windows, Linux, and Mac) development for my workmates.
- Implemented self formatting git hooks, using Husky, Prettier, Eslint. Also cleared 500 console errors/warnings in existing code, obfuscating the introduced errors.
- Created a code style guide for the front-end development and the main documents in the repository to set up the environment, run all the scripts, and develop integration tests.
Front-end Tech Lead2021 - 2021Synctera
Technologies: Next.js, React, SSRS, Cloudflare, OpenAPI
- Developed the documentation site using Next.js, with support for markdown with Mermaid code and OpenAPI documentation supported with ReDoc.
- Built a completely static site using Next.js with a static sitemap generator and WebP images stored in Cloudflare via Wrangler.
- Delivered these two sites within a three-month timespan as the team was learning Next.js, TypeScript, Tailwind, and all the particular requirements from the company.
Front-end Team Leader2019 - 2021Gaming Innovation Group
Technologies: Web Components, Vuex, React, Vue, Preact.js
- Refactored an existing casino in Preact to React and made a complete map of resources to make it easy to onboard their developers, improving the SEO.
- Used Vue, Vuex, and web components to create state-of-the-art new brand casinos.
- Refactored another online casino with Vue.js and web components.
Front-end Team Leader2018 - 2019William Hill
Technologies: Redux, Lerna, React
- Promoted and created a monorepository toolchain using Lerna.
- Developed performance tests for components using Puppeteer and headless Chrome.
- Integrated a selector-sharing system for the entire app, that can be used by UIs and QAs for testing.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Addison Global
Technologies: iOS, Android, Styled-components, React Native
- Developed native apps in Android and iOS using React Native.
- Shared my knowledge about good patterns using styled-components.
- Used Redux, sagas, NativeBase library, and overall Lerna monorepository administration.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Rindus (Douglas SL)
Technologies: Sass, Sagas, Redux, React
- Served as the front-end technical lead in Spain for Rindos and Douglas.
- Created three practice communities to teach the benefits of Redux and sagas.
- Refactored the front-end UI's old patterns related to CSS.
Senior Front-end Lead2016 - 2017Ingenia SA (Swissquote)
Technologies: Redux, PostCSS, BEM, React, TypeScript
- Took charge of the front-end responsibilities turning a Flash/Flex application into a microservice HTML5 based one.
- Mentored two junior front-end developers on React and TypeScript.
- Developed a modular component system using (back then) new technologies like Webpack, PostCSS, TypeScript, React and Redux.
Remote Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Slideshop
- Created a few components using the best patterns in CSS with BEM.
- Implemented a ducks module pattern for Redux, storing the reducer aside with the actions.
- Properly used sagas for asynchronous actions and to avoid rerendering.
Senior Full-stack Web Developer2013 - 2016CLC World Resorts & Hotels
- Developed complete WordPress sites with custom themes/add-ons.
- Transformed a top sales presentation tool from Flash to HTML5 using Angular, Reveal.js, and so on.
- Built a few small landing pages using Laravel in PHP for mailing purposes.
Full-stack Developer2011 - 2012Atlas Informática SL
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, PHP, Magento, Joomla
- Developed Atlas' complete sub-brand sites based on Joomla sites with custom templates and multiple languages: Ozonegaming.com and Nox-xtreme.com.
- Managed and created a plugin to export to Excel catalogs on the main application (Magento).
- Synced a new brand "Versus Gaming" catalog with an Amazon shop.
IT and Full-stack Developer2006 - 2011Asociación de Editores Andaluces (AEA)
Technologies: Hardware, Joomla, PHP
- Converted a static single-page website into a multiple-language supported site, Aea.es, using Joomla custom components.
- Built the site and provided the full support for more than 70 editorials.
- Installed new computers, printers, and a Linux operating system, saving the organization the cost of paying for licenses.
Front-end UI Developer2010 - 2010Movistar
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, jQuery
- Launched a new eBook shop for the most important phone provider in the country.
- Created jQuery plugins to fit the requirements from the client (Ajax functions included).
- Implemented CSS3 new properties used with media queries and HTML5 new tags and accessibility in the whole site.