Verified Expert in Engineering
Francisco is a college professor with extensive experience on computer graphics applications with OpenGL, and with GPGPU APIs like OpenCL, CUDA, and Compute shader. Though he is focused in OpenGL/C++ applications, he can develop graphic applications in many environments.
OpenGL, C++, Visual Studio, Windows, Git
The most amazing...
...code I've made is a big volume renderer using a GPGPU API, for volumes that don't fit in the GPU memory.
- Developed a stand-alone software base for computer graphics applications.
- Engaged with multiple programming projects, with very short delivery times.
- Worked in a lot of environments and programming languages, having to adapt to the specific clients' needs.
Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Conducted research for the computer science faculty in the topics of computer graphics, digital image processing, and GPGPU.
- Taught discrete mathematics, algorithms, data structures, and computer graphics courses.
- Advised students' theses in computer graphics.
Java Development Intern
MS2 Consulting Group
- Developed a graphical tool to draw and define borders of gas concentration over some input images.
- Worked with NetBeans and Java to create interactive applications.
- Generated text output files that work as an input for another 3D graphical application.
Skeletal Animation Rendererhttps://github.com/franjaviersans/SkeletalAnimationLoader
MD2 OpenGL Rendererhttps://github.com/franjaviersans/MD2-OpenGL-Loader
Volume Rendering Using CUDAhttps://github.com/franjaviersans/VRCUDA
WebGL, OpenGL ES, OpenGL, OpenCV, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), JOGL, JCuda, Assimp
Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Visual Studio, Qt Creator, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ
OpenCL, Unity3D, Qt, Unity
Distributed Computing, Parallel Computing, GPGPU
Windows, NVIDIA CUDA, Dropbox, NetBeans, Linux, Android
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Universidad Central de Venezuela - Caracas, Venezuela