- Software DeveloperFreelance2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: OpenGL, WebGL, C++, Android
- Developed a stand-alone software base for computer graphics applications.
- Engaged with multiple programming projects, with very short delivery times.
- Worked in a lot of environments and programming languages, having to adapt to the specific clients' needs.
- ProfessorUniversidad Central de Venezuela2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: OpenGL, C++, Java, Android
- Conducted research for the computer science faculty in the topics of computer graphics, digital image processing, and GPGPU.
- Taught discrete mathematics, algorithms, data structures, and computer graphics courses.
- Advised students' theses in computer graphics.
- Java Development InternMS2 Consulting Group2011 - 2011
Technologies: Java, NetBeans, OpenGL
- Developed a graphical tool to draw and define borders of gas concentration over some input images.
- Worked with NetBeans and Java to create interactive applications.
- Generated text output files that work as an input for another 3D graphical application.