- Software Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: OpenGL, WebGL, C++, Android
- Developed a stand-alone software base for computer graphics applications.
- Engaged with multiple programming projects, with very short delivery times.
- Worked in a lot of environments and programming languages, having to adapt to the specific clients' needs.
- Professor2012 - PRESENTUniversidad Central de Venezuela
Technologies: OpenGL, C++, Java, Android
- Conducted research for the computer science faculty in the topics of computer graphics, digital image processing, and GPGPU.
- Taught discrete mathematics, algorithms, data structures, and computer graphics courses.
- Advised students' theses in computer graphics.
- Java Development Intern2011 - 2011MS2 Consulting Group
Technologies: Java, NetBeans, OpenGL
- Developed a graphical tool to draw and define borders of gas concentration over some input images.
- Worked with NetBeans and Java to create interactive applications.
- Generated text output files that work as an input for another 3D graphical application.