iOS Developer2016 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: Objective-C, Core Data, MapKit, CloudKit, Swift, iOS
- Dealt with legacy code in several architectures to fix issues and implement new features to several existing applications while also creating new projects from scratch.
- Created several UI frameworks to increase code reusability which led to more decoupled features and improved testing capabilities.
- Tracked down reference cycles and force unwrapping by removing reference cycles and safely dealing with optional values which led to crash-free and memory-friendly applications.
- Migrated Core Data entity models to newer versions with no conflicts, which led to a problem-free integration of recurring users to the application update.
Software Engineer Intern2020 - 2020
Technologies: iOS, C++, C, Objective-C++, Objective-C
- Added a no internet connection state to a video conferencing iOS app.
- Implemented the peer status in a list of users in a video conferencing call on iOS.
- Created an architecture to display Augmented Reality filters in a video conferencing app.
- Developed a background blurring filter on a video conference call on iOS using shaders and a person segmentation ML model.
- Converted the background blurring filter to use a Spark AR Studio filter.
Scholarship Holder2016 - 2017Apple Developer Academy
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, MapKit, Firebase, ZURB Foundation, UIKit, CloudKit, SpriteKit, tvOS, WatchOS, iOS
- Developed an iOS application with CloudKit back end, while updating records on it with CloudKit.js, decoupling the app logic from the back-end business logic.
- Created a watchOS extension in Swift for an Objective-C iOS application.
- Developed an iOS rhythmic endless runner game using SpriteKit with accessibility features to allow people with impaired hearing to be able to play the game.
- Developed a single-page iOS application to fetch videos and display it based on the available time of the user.