- Software DeveloperSelf employed2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Android, Node.js, AngularJS, C++
- Designed and developed Android games.
- Developed mobile versions of web applications, consuming web services to integrate with the existing platform.
- Developed Node.js applications with rich clients, based on AngularJS.
- Technical LeadMinisterio de Salud2010 - 2014
Technologies: Spring, GWT, AngularJS, Google Maps, Android Platform, PL/SQL
- Developed and maintained subsystems of the SISA (Sistema de Información de Salud Integrado - Integrated System of Health Information) project .
- Interacted with internal users to create the specifications of new modules for the project.
- Developed an automatized reporting tool which reduced the development time of reports by 90%.
- Implemented georeferencing using Google Maps.
- Implementated a systemwide GWT-based components.
- Software DeveloperHSBC2012 - 2013
Technologies: Spring, JPA, BIRT, jQuery
- Migrated the Loans Administration System.
- Migrated the Guarantee Certificates Administration System.
- Technical LeadViridian S.A2010 - 2012
Technologies: Spring, JPA, Smart Client, Prototype, Comet, Android platform, PL/SQL
- Developed and maintained financial applications.
- Implemented real-time information feeds using Comet.
- Migrated from static web site to dynamic Smart Client based UI.
- Developed the first version of the Android client for Bond Ticker.
- Introduced Agile methodologies to the development process.
- Technical LeadCubecorp S.A2007 - 2010
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Wicket, JSF, Facelets, JPA, jQuery
- Migrated Servlet based sites to new technologies (JSF).
- Maintained the Mazda USA website.
- Developed the Vehicles Awarding management system for Renault using Wicket, Spring, and JPA.
- Developed a statistics reporting system for Renault using BIRT.
- Provided software architecture support for development teams.
- Mentored junior developers.
- Software DeveloperVerizon S.A2006 - 2007
- Developed the Dashboard platform for big clients.
- Created a Flash based GIS client to allow the display of dynamic information efficiently.
- Integrated the MapServer as the mapping back-end technology.
- Integrated existing SOA services.
- Focused on performance and scalability.
- Technical LeadTelecom S.A.2004 - 2006
- Led Web development teams.
- Integrated and maintained legacy systems using MQ, CORBA, and proprietary protocols.
- Developed J2EE applications for internal and external users.
- Created frameworks and libraries to standardize and simplify development.
- Introduced Agile methodologies.
- Software developerSoluciones Documentales S.A.2000 - 2004
Technologies: VB6, C++, J2EE
- Developed software for banks and criminal investigation.
- Developed image administration systems.
- Worked on Intranet Web development.
- Integrated Legacy Systems.
- Provided production support.