Lead Developer2017 - PRESENTWeChop
Technologies: .NET, Android, Chef, Angular, Microsoft Bot Framework, TensorFlow
- Built and maintained a distributed system to support mobile phone-based eCommerce operations.
- Constructed a communication infrastructure on top of telegram bots using the Microsoft Bot framework.
- Wrote a recommendation engine for customers of the eCommerce engine using TensorFlow.
- Plugged in hand-refined SQL queries into Amazon QuickSight to provide business intelligence to the operations management.
- Managed the continuous delivery ecosystem of the company.
Principal Engineer2015 - 2016AppDynamics
Technologies: .NET, Windows Services, C++, Profiling, Distributed Services
- Defined and oversaw the end product's features.
- Wrote and maintained a Windows service that performed Just-In-Time IL injections into applications.
- Built tools to measure the performance overhead of monitoring agents.
- Designed and built a network-performance-monitoring system that intercepts socket-based events, compile statistics, and transmit it to a collection server.
- Maintained a Java-to-C# translation tool.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2015Amazon.com
Technologies: Cloud Architecture, SOA, REST, S3, EC2, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, Spring, Google Guice, Microservices
- Designed and led the teams that built and operated large-scale Java distributed systems using message queues NoSQL databases, autoscaling, and decoupled architectures.
- Architected cloud-based workflow systems with integrated compensation patterns.
- Built a load-testing Python-based solution for web services.
- Designed and built a service-oriented-architecture-based model for interoperation of technologically disparate services across the company. Configuration of that service was done using XML-based service definition language.
- Architected and built an entirely automated enterprise service bus for distributed services.
- Mentored developers in the use of professional software development methodologies and tools (continuous deployment, automated testing, instrumentation, and monitoring).
Architect (Contractor)2008 - 2010Orange
Technologies: WCF Distributed Systems, ClickOnce, SMPP, Microsoft TFS, SQL Server Reporting Services, WPF, BizTalk
- Implemented business Intelligence projects with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked in a distributed team of over 40 developers.
- Managed software projects with the Team Foundation Server.
- Architected and built a mobile phone-based money transfer system using .NET, and an Oracle back-end.
- Developed and deployed WPF client applications to serve as the management front-end for mobile-transfer applications.
Software Contractor2004 - 2008TopCoder Software
Technologies: J2EE, ASP.NET, WCF, JUnit, C++ Standard Template Library, Microsoft Commerce Server
- Performed architecture validation and designed the J2EE systems for projects ranging from order management to healthcare provision systems.
- Built a .NET-based smart client applications for ratings and viewership tracking.
- Constructed an ASP.NET MVC document management system.
- Wrote unit and integration tests to ensure full coverage of the code base.
- Performed component architecture for an application-building system based on NAnt.
Lead Developer2000 - 2004theSOFTtribe
Technologies: C++, ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, Oracle, MySQL, Interbase, C++, Java, Linux, Cryptography
- Architected and helped develop a web-based customer self-care system application for mobile phone companies.
- Designed and coded a C++ RAD framework to facilitate Windows NT development.
- Built a multiplatform database manipulation library (Interbase, SQL Server, and Oracle were all supported).
- Created a software internationalization tool suite using C++ and XML back-end storage.
- Developed a public-key data encryption library for front-facing Linux system tools.
- Created replacement modules for a computer associates' Clipper system calls to make it Windows NT enabled.
- Designed a mission-critical online transaction processing databases on Oracle, Interbase, and MySQL.