Senior Software Engineer Lead2020 - PRESENTDiff Agency
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails 5, Shopify, AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Managed a team of software developers who were developing HA API integrations with Shopify stores.
- Participated in the recruitment process and the building of the software design documents.
- Performed high-volume data integrations on AWS stack with services such as EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Lambda and developed in Ruby on Rails.
IT Director2019 - 2020Le Site
Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Magento 2
- Led a team of front-end developers, back-end developers, QA analysts, and DevOps.
- Created our new local development stack based on Docker.
- Established our brand new QA automation strategy and integrated it within Jenkins.
Team Lead2018 - 2019Ubisoft
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, AWS, PHP, Symfony 4
- Led the internal development team of Uplay+ (a new subscription-based model).
- Developed with a team the new payment platform based on the Symfony 4 framework.
- Defined and implemented a new microservice-based architecture on AWS.
Technical Lead2015 - 2017Le Site
Technologies: Git, Puppet, Redis, NGINX, Vagrant, MySQL, PHP 7, Magento, Magento 2
- Successfully worked on more than 20 Magento 1 & 2 websites.
- Led the company's back-end development team (up to seven developers).
- Participated in the setup of new production processes (code reviews and automated deployments).
- Developed our own collection of Magento 2 modules and integrated it using Composer.
- Developed integrated search modules within Magento based on Lucene (SOLR and Elasticsearch).
- Spoke at different conferences such as MTL+Ecommerce.
IT Engineer2013 - 2015Unic AG
Technologies: Jenkins, Phing, Git, Redis, Apache, Varnish, MySQL, PHP, Magento
- Developed and maintained Magento projects for our clients.
- Setup of an ERP connection using a second database inside Magento.
- Optimized performance of existing websites (server side).
- Setup of a new continuous integration with Phing and Jenkins.
R&D Engineer2011 - 2013Smile
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Memcached, Redis, Apache, Varnish, LXC, MySQL, PHP, Magento
- Worked on high-traffic eCommerce and news websites.
- Developed and maintained projects with the Magento framework.
- Created specific reusable Magento modules for our customers.
- Defined code-related strategies for performance optimization.