Verified Expert in Engineering
Embedded Software Engineer and Developer
Franklin is a seasoned embedded software engineer with nine years of relevant experience analyzing, developing, testing, and implementing various embedded products in domains like automotive, consumer electronics, and avionics. He has good exposure to embedded systems with over nine years of experience.
Real-time Operating System (RTOS), Embedded C, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Windows
The most amazing...
...was the encryption of a database parsing for a vehicular diagnosis by understanding how the DB is parsed with a limited understanding of the encrypted parser.
Senior Lead Software Engineer
- Developed and verified codes pro line completed tasks through display.
- Followed scrum through Jira and completed tasks through them.
- Implemented SWs and validated Black label software.
- Developed applications and drivers and replenish it as needed.
- Created UI screens, screen navigation, and flows required for navigating the services required for servicing.
- Developed middleware to parse through the message extraction and processing.
- Wrote Parsers to extract data from subscription APIs and helped register the device for various services based on payment.
- Developed code to search the database and pick the required data in the product against the vehicle's vehicular information (VIN) for further servicing.
- Built drivers for measurement and control for the base service of the product working.
Senior Software Engineer
Robert Bosch Engineering India
- Developed a protocol abstraction layer that read SAE J1939 protocols from a fork lifting machine.
- Wrote APIs to read the messages and messages from the CAN bus device reader from the fork lifting machine.
- Developed an application for a telematics project where the device could send the parameters of the truck to the cloud through a postMessage. The device was equipped with a GSM modem, GPS device, and a CAN bus IC to capture data and send.
- Assisted in enabling the device to achieve good battery management and timely logging of the data.
- Developed an application for a health monitoring system for hospitals.
- Created an electrical measuring unit device and alert system device that can record electrical power at home and create an alert system on usage.
- Developed a product which would mention the location of the stop loudly and also display in public transport. This was equipped with a GPS and could be of support to blind and deaf commuters.
AC Servicing Machine
Protocol Abstraction Layer
Embedded C, C, Python, Python 2, Embedded C++, C++
Embedded Software, Microcontroller Programming, Microcontrollers, Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC), Real-time Operating System (RTOS), Device Drivers, Middleware, Embedded Systems, Firmware, Embedded Hardware, Jama, MQX, FreeRTOS, Electronics, Human-machine Interface (HMI), Arduino IDE, Hardware
Embedded Linux, VxWorks, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Windows
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical and Electronics
MY institute of Tech - Belgaum, India