- Software Engineer Intern2014 - 2014
Technologies: Scribe, Real-time data
- Added GlusterFS integration for a real-time data back-end called Scribe.
- Web Developer2011 - 2014Cinely
- Created an open-source HTML5 uploader for Amazon S3 called Mule Uploader to handle large video file uploads on the website (sometimes larger than 10GB).
- Worked with a technology stack including Django, MySQL, and jQuery on Ubuntu/AWS.
- Handled integration with various third-party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Zencoder, SoundCloud, YouTube, and Vine.
- Created a one-command, zero-downtime deployment tool that handled server updates, migrations, static file compression and uploads on S3.