Founder2018 - PRESENTScalar Research
Technologies: Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Founded at Scalar Research, an artificial intelligence and data science consulting firm. Our team helps companies understand how they can leverage data to drive outsized improvements to their core metrics.
- Helped a chemicals company build a data product by automatically extracting unstructured data from millions of PDF documents.
- Creating an introductory Python-based machine learning and data science course to be published on Udemy.
Research Assistant2017 - 2017Stanford Computer Vision Lab
Technologies: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Python
- Researched for AI-enabled smart hospitals that leverage computer vision methods to reduce the monitoring workload of clinicians.
- Developed deep learning models (based on RNNs and CNNs), end-to-end data pipeline, and annotation tools.
- Published a first-author paper that was selected for a spotlight presentation (top 10 papers) at NIPS ML4H 2017.
- Published a paper in npj (Nature) Digital Medicine.
Research Intern2016 - 2017QxBranch
Technologies: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Python
- Researched quantum deep learning methods using the D-Wave 2X quantum computer.
- Developed a novel architecture and quantum-assisted learning algorithm for convolutional deep belief networks.
- Accepted for a poster presentation at the Adiabatic Quantum Computing Conference 2017 (Tokyo, Japan).
Software Engineer Intern2015 - 2015
- Implemented monitoring features for Google Cloud.
- Presented to enterprise customers.
- Was featured on the Google Cloud Platform Blog.
- Conducted market research, prepared mockups, and created proof of concept for upcoming Google Cloud Monitoring features.
Software Engineer Intern2014 - 2014
- Developed collaboration and data integrity features to streamline the workflow of large customers using Facebook Ads Manager.
- Created a plugin for an internal tool to increase developer productivity.