Owner | Android Consultant2014 - PRESENTEpigraph
Technologies: Scrum, Google Play Store, Android Studio, Android SDK, Git, Gradle, Firebase, Parse, REST, Java, Android
- Founded a company to get more reliable job opportunities.
- Built three apps from scratch and managed them until deployment.
- Managed, led, and taught two developers successfully.
- Learned about business in general i.e., how to build and how to grow one.
- Helped clients reach their goals and deadlines every time.
Android Senior Engineer2019 - 2019Minds+Assembly
Technologies: Scrum, Android Studio, Android SDK, User Experience (UX), Git, Gradle, ARCore, Kotlin, Android
- Worked as an Android lead engineer with Minds+Assembly in a five-person team.
- Another Android Developer and Gabriel replaced the previous developer and were in charge of finish the Android app on a tight deadline schedule.
- Developed his first commercial app with Kotlin and ARCore library.
- Built custom controllers which utilize only a drag gesture to successfully interact with an object in 3D space.
- Animated multiple VR/AR objects moving on a click.
- Increased the knowledge of the technology tremendously over the course of the project to make this possible.
Android Senior Engineer2019 - 2019Idyllic
Technologies: Android Studio, Android SDK, OWASP, Java, Android
- Documented extensively all the details in a simple 15 page Google Doc file which made the client extremely happy.
- Wrote a few suggestions based on OWASP Android security guidelines.
- Suggested Kotlin to replace Java.
- Chose technologies for the client e.g., Chrome over WebView because the Chrome web browser is safer from hackers.
- Overcame a clunkily built UI (no usage of dimensions, styles, and unnecessary usage of text sizes) by fixing UI bugs and making design suggestions; the client was very satisfied with the document.
Senior Android Engineer2016 - 2018FocustApps
Technologies: Scrum, Google Play Store, Model View Presenter (MVP), Push Notifications, Android Studio, Android SDK, User Experience (UX), Java, Google Cloud Messaging, Firebase, 3D, LibGDX, HockeyApp, Git, REST, Google Maps, Android
- Developed two apps from scratch and worked on them as the only Android developer.
- Implemented beta testing with HockeyApp crash reporting.
- Used a 3D library called LibGDX for demonstrating and interacting with 3D models.
- Implemented fresh changes for three complex screens without damaging any of the previous functionality.
- Used Retrofit for all the REST requests.
- Used a Picasso library for image handling.
- Implemented a chat and in-app and real-time notifications with Firebase.
Android Senior Engineer2015 - 2016HBO
Technologies: Scrum, Unit Testing, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Jira, Android Studio, Android SDK, Java, Git, Mockito, Test-driven Development (TDD), Android
- Developed two premium video-content-streaming apps with millions of users and their library.
- Made improvement suggestions of which 90% were adopted.
- Learned about VIPER, architecture variation in MVP, and worked in TDD with Mockito and PowerMockito tests.
- Worked on a variety of tasks, as needed: caching, fixing bugs, making improvements (UI, memory, code), sending tracking data, writing tests, changing models according to JSON responses, and more.
- Worked with five people on a daily basis in a team of more than 20 people.