Full-stack .NET Developer2022 - PRESENTKalon Creative, LLC
- Updated payment flow to accept recurring payments. The payment was carried out by multiple payment providers integrated with the APIs using the C# .NET Framework.
- Developed and updated React components to the client's specifications. Report pages containing tables, graphs, and other dynamic elements were created and updated according to the client's description.
- Created a digital form workflow using C# .NET Framework and React, allowing users to create dynamic questionnaires to present to their clients.
- Managed a basic visual solution that fed from an email inbox. It was necessary to update the authentication method to use OAuth 2.0 in conjunction with Azure AD because the authentication method being used was outdated and would soon become obsolete.
Senior Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTNumber8
Technologies: .NET Core, SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage API, C#, Azure, .NET, MVC Design, Azure DevOps, Agile, Agile Software Development, SQL Server 2016, APIs, API Integration, HTTP REST, JSON, XML, REST APIs, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Asynchronous Programming, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Core, .NET 6, Code Review, Source Code Review, Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio, Web API, Web Development, Back-end, Architecture
- Developed a feature that automated one of the key processes inside the client company in less than three months, for which I received high praise.
- Served as a source of tech, code, and best practices knowledge. Pointed out necessary improvements to the client's code and processes and presented my opinions in a knowledge-transfer session to the entire development community of the company.
- Acted as the team spokesperson during company meetings, which resulted in a leadership position.
Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2021Take Blip
Technologies: .NET Core, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kubernetes, Octopus Deploy, SQL, C#, C#.NET, Azure, Azure DevOps, Agile, Agile Software Development, Cloud Native, SQL Server 2016, API Integration, JSON, XML, REST APIs, Asynchronous Programming, Concurrent Programming, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET 6, OAuth, Code Review, Source Code Review, APIs, NUnit, SpecFlow, Moq, Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio, .NET 4, Web API, Web Development, Back-end, Architecture, Desktop App Development, Windows Desktop Software, GitHub, Windows App Development
- Helped maintain the core codebase of the product, focusing on scalability, resiliency, and reliability. The product received and successfully dealt with tens of millions of daily requests.
- Acted as an active member of the company's environment and culture, helping create and improve a company-wide event for sharing technical information.
- Managed weekly deployments of new code to production and ran sanity checks to ensure everything was according to plan.
- Organized new hires from technical and cultural aspects because of the size and complexity of the codebase.
Senior Software Developer2018 - 2020Radix
- Acted as a consultant in bringing a mining company's site to a technological level by proposing tools and processes to help add new sensors and validate and visualize sensor data.
- Served as the leading developer of an app that helped the mining company workers put sensor data into the database. The app would remind the workers to upload data and automatically calculate KPIs and generate desired reports.
- Created a progressive web app for a major hospital conglomerate to help screen COVID-19 patients. Given the size of the conglomerate, the data also helped track the spread of COVID-19 in Rio de Janeiro.
- Worked towards bringing an existing app, with outdated technology and code, up to date. This project required a thorough understanding of the app, its features, and its code. We could rewrite the app using current versions of .Net Core completely.
Freelance Web Developer2017 - 2019Drummond Advisors BH
Technologies: Laravel, PHP, Vue, GitHub
- Developed, maintained, and updated an app that enabled the user to input client information and schedule actions related to that client, such as calls, emails to be sent, meetings to be carried out, and contracts to be signed.
- Created, maintained, and updated an app that simplified the creation of real estate contracts, having Drummond as the representative for a user trying to rent a house.
- Helped understand and lay out the business logic for future developments of new apps that would either aid the client's internal process or help simplify and reduce legal bureaucracy related to accounting and tax services.
Teacher2012 - 2019Number One
- Planned my classes in a way that would help students understand the subject being taught.
- Graded student tests, both oral tests and written.
- Discussed with other teachers, as well as directors, ways to improve classes and students' understanding.
Junior Software Developer2017 - 2018Radix
- Developed an app to aid in tracking mass and energy in a mining company's process using .NET framework, SQL Server, Entity framework, and xUnit.
- Developed an installer using NSIS. This installer would take care of every aspect of the installation of the product, including setting up the environment, updating a database and maintaining its pre-existing records.
- Developed integration tests using xUnit. These tests would compare a real set of data with data that was being outputted by the software being tested. These tests were of paramount importance to the acceptance of the product.
CNC Programmer Intern2015 - 2016Embraer
Technologies: CATIA, CAD, CNC Programming, Computer Numeric Control (CNC) Machines, CNC, Manufacturing
- Worked together with tool providers to choose new and improved tools to be used in the CNC machines. Was then responsible for updating the code that manufactures one of the wing sections of Embraer's 175 to work with the newly added tools.
- Developed and programmed special parts to aid in the manufacturing line, such as drilling templates and spacers.
- Learned how to computationally represent objects using CAD software such as CATIA and then program CNC machines to cut raw material to get to the desired part.