Web Developer2002 - PRESENTFreelance
- Specialized in surveys. Gained experience in communities and content management.
- Created and supported two custom-made survey platforms for Social Network Analysis.
- Customized and developed for LimeSurvey (PHP Open source survey platform), including integrating with external systems.
- Created an ERP specialized for Building Maintenance Accounting.
- Developed and supported a Travel Management System for Argentina's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Supported a billing portal based on PHP, MySQL and AngularJS. Portal receives activity tickets from USA Fire Departments (FTP Import mainly), generate invoices, calculates commissions, manages payments and connects to Quickbooks.
- Completed miscellaneous WordPress assignments, including scrapping modules with WP integration for automatic posting, theme customization, WordPress site creation, and content management.
- Developed integration applications and scripts using WordPress API, LimeSurvey API, Excel, REST, WebHooks.
CRM Technical Functional Leader2012 - 2015Global Business Consulting Services
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, SageLogix, .NET
- Worked on several releases for El Tiempo Newspaper (Colombia’s top-rated newspaper ).
- Worked with various business units and processes, including sales management, customer service, distribution, press, benefits club, classifieds, and portals.
- Participated in functional research, solution design, functional specifications, and technical specifications.
- Was the customer's main point of contact for project matters such as new requirements, specific questions, and functional presentations.
- Adapted and used Agile Methodology.
- Gave remote and onsite training to company trainers.
Sales Manager2011 - 2012Sybase, an SAP Company (now merged into SAP structure)
Technologies: Column-oriented DBMS
- Was responsible for the Telco and Finance markets.
- Participated in market development, account planning, account management, contract management, and pricing negotiations.
- Worked on projects including licenses for transactional databases, an enterprise data warehouse, modeling tools, mobile device management, and a platform for mobile apps.
Sales Executive2008 - 2011Atos
- Worked in sales for Atos Origin services. Focused on the Automotive, Oil & Gas, and High-Tech markets.
- Was responsible for market development, account planning, account management, contract management, and pricing negotiations.
- Designed the service portfolio, managed payments, and supervised pre-sales activities.
Pre-sales for SAP Consultancy Services2008 - 2008Atos
- Interviewed and met with customers, performed business requirement analysis, solution design, pricing, and bid design.
- Headed the ABAP team as technical lead. Was responsible for team assignments, workload, and project management.
- Was part of the bid management coordination team.
- Handled employee staffing.
Functional Consultant and Head of Integration & Development2007 - 2007Atos for Federal Tax Agency
Technologies: SRM, ABAP, SAP
- Worked as ABAP Lead and Functional Consultant for MM-PUR and SRM (Supplier Relationship Management).
- Handled blueprint design and the design of integration between SRM and the ERP purchasing module.
- Performed design testing and designed a training for suppliers and key users.
- Participated in the whole implementation process, from kick-off to release.
ABAP Developer2006 - 2007Atos for Federal Tax Agency
Technologies: Linux, ABAP, SAP
- Worked as an ABAP Consultant, reviewing and designing solutions for MM-PUR.
- Collaborated with functional specs and wrote technical specs.
- Developed reports, forms, user dialog programs, batch inputs, enhancements, and modifications.
- Worked as a technical consultant and team leader.
Analyst, Developer, and Tester2004 - 2005DMR Consulting (now Everis) for Telefonica Argentina
Technologies: Unix, Oracle, C
- Was responsible for the migration of pricing and billing as a functional & technical consultant.
- Was responsible for the migration of a functional module, taking charge of analysis, development, customization, and testing.
- Dedicated 80% of my time to impact & functional analysis and to the design of testing plans.
- Integrated with Vantive CRM.
- Trained and provided technical advising to the maintenance team.
Developer and Intranet Administrator2000 - 2002Roche Laboratories
Technologies: COM, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Worked as the Intranet main developer and administrator, beginning as a CMS and evolving to an independent and easily installable tool for creating Intranets.
- Was responsible for other regional web applications. Focused on content management and surveys.
VB6 Developer2000 - 2000SEMA Group (now Atos)
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic 6 (VB6)
- Involved in the development of middleware to connect bank applications to Clearing House, an eCommerce chamber.
- Supported a file format translation module, where formats were configurable through the database.
- Created a general purpose reporting library.