Senior React Developer2022 - 2023Subflow
Technologies: Next.js, React, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Twilio API, Stripe, MUI (Material UI), PostgreSQL, Docker, GitHub, CSS, HTML, APIs
- Worked on the UI facelifting of the dashboard using React, Next.js, and Material Design.
- Contributed to the company's product improvement efforts by adding new features and implementing architectures.
- Fixed bugs and tracked tickets using the Trello board.
Senior React Native Developer2022 - 2022Adore Beauty
Technologies: React Native, Redux, Redux Thunk, Unit Testing, Node.js, Tailwind CSS, TypeScript, Front-end Architecture, CSS, HTML, APIs
- Developed an all-in-one app to shop beauty brand favorites. Users can filter by needs, explore fresh content, discover new arrivals, and purchase their all-time favorite products.
- Initiated app using React Native CLI and Expo. Developed iOS and Android native modules and used the Kanban dashboard for tracking new features and bugs.
- Oversaw launch processes, resulting in over 10,0000 downloads in six months.
Vue Front-end Engineer | Web Platform (eCommerce)2022 - 2022Giftly Inc
- Worked on migrating their website from AngularJS to Vue 3.
- Developed the main header, footer, sidebar components, greeting cards, and confirmation page.
- Used Vue 3 and Windi CSS for the front end and Ruby on Rails for the back end.
Front-end Developer2021 - 2022Guy Carpenter & Co - Main
- Developed an internal back office tool that manages insurance data from scratch.
- Used React, Redux, Redux Thunk, Redux Form, Tailwind CSS, and material design.
- Developed the infrastructure of the dashboard and two back-office tools for different departments.
Full-stack Developer2021 - 2021GigWrks
- Developed technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discovered and implemented new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
- Supervised the system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Fashion Space, Inc
- Developed a social network for fashion designers, models, photographers, and all other categories surrounding the fashion industry.
- Developed a hybrid mobile application using React Native.
- Tracked and fixed bugs and tickets using the Kanban dashboard of Jira.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2020PopupCare
- Integrated custom classes with Bootstrap’s grid system using Less while following progressive web app standards.
- Implemented industry-standard accessibility techniques.
- Improved SEO by introducing server-side rendering.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Walmart
- Developed future forecast components that mathematically predicted future sales based on conditions in previous years.
- Worked in an Agile environment with stand-up meetings every few days.
- Developed and implemented highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Worked with Redux architecture using complex object-oriented concepts while improving app performance.
- Developed a desktop version of the application using React and Electron.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Washabelle
- Developed a website that sells Washabelle's products, using the latest versions of Node.js libraries and packages.
- Revamped front-end pages and wrote automated testing.
- Oversaw the deployment process from staging to deployment.
Full-stack Developer2005 - 2018T-N-T Carports, Inc.
- Developed an inventory system and contracting software for the company.
- Built and managed an online inventory application.
- Developed an application for managing pricing, paperwork, and contracting using the MERN stack.