Lead Developer2016 - PRESENTRDNZL
- Built an analytics data collector to track user interactions for multiple site ads.
- Created an extensible admin dashboard similar to a CMS to manage several site images letting them automatically trackable by the data collector.
- Created a reusable statistics collector that integrates to multiple ad brokers to track statistics o ongoing ads.
- Developed an image cropper and watermarker which is configurable by the user to be assigned to client websites.
- Built a web scraper that pulls images from the Tumblr API and integrates them among system images.
- Built a self-cancel form to let members cancel their subscription by themselves. Had to build an integration API to support the payment gateway.
Full-Stack Developer2016 - 2016WashNow
Technologies: PHP7, Laravel, MySQL, Stripe, Redis, Slack API, Twillio, Bootstrap 3, HTML, CSS3, jQuery
- Built the app on top of PHP7, Laravel, and MySQL.
- Used Redis as the message queue to process payments and third-party integrations in the background.
- Developed a customer relationship system using Twillio, sending them reminders and order status by SMS.
- Created a Slack integration which all of the app events were notified to there, e.g new orders, payment processing, etc.
- Used Docker as the infrastructure, on both development and production, every infrastructure dependency was a container to make it easier to maintain and scale.
- Setup a Let's Encrypt SSL within Docker.
Full-Stack Developer2015 - 2016Squid Fácil
- Constructed the system on top of a Zend Framework, Doctrine, and MongoDB.
- Created a drop-shipping process, where the user places orders directly to the supplier with shipping calculated through the API.
- Used message queues with RabbitMQ for audits and logs in the background.
PHP Lead Developer2014 - 2015ToolSystems
- Developed an enterprise system to solve new company rules and automate processes.
- Created SOAP web services to communicate between the CRM and the ERP using an ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Coached and led the team to use the Zend Framework 2 and Doctrine2 correctly and to best practice.
Web Developer2013 - 2014Teclógica
- Created a REST API to communicate with VoIP phones through Asterisk layer.
- Produced a dashboard about server statistics such as CPU and memory use on the web.
- Developed an Android app to make calls using the API.