Ruby Senior Developer2016 - PRESENTBlake eLearning
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Ember Js, Elixir
- Developed and maintained multiple microservices which are the core of the educational web sites used in Australia, UK and the US by many kids of multiple ages.
- Involved in the reports experience using EmberJS with ES6 as the main framework.
- Reviewed code.
- Oversaw production deployments.
Ruby Technical Leader2014 - 2016ThinkCerca
Technologies: Ruby, Ember, Ruby on Rails
- Developed APIs with Ruby and Ruby on Rails to be consumed by a content loading system to load production data.
- Developed front-end applications using Ember.js.
- Developed Ruby on Rails endpoints and serializations to be used by the Ember.js app.
- Led a team of Ruby developers.
- Conducted code reviews and merges of pull requests.
- Handled production deploys.
Ruby Developer2014 - 2014Bluewhale
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Amazon Services, RSpec, TDD, PostgreSQL
- Developed and designed several API projects to be used by iPhone for social medias apps.
- Developed several web administration projects for the API applications.
- Configured servers for deploy.
- Maintained multiple engine projects and made improvements on them.
Technical Leader, Ruby on Rails Developer, Grails Developer2012 - 2014Protalent – Starmount
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, Grails, Spring, RSpec, Git, Rake, Bundle, Hibernate, JUnit, GSP, Oracle, Tomcat, JBoss, Maven
- Designed and developed a web application using Grails. Released in the US to be used as a retail app development base.
- Developed two applications for scrum management and tech leading utilities using Ruby on Rails.
- Developed PoCs with Rails 4. Used jQuery, Bootstrap, requests with Ajax, and REST services.
- Was responsible for TDD using RSpec and Capybara.
- Led a team of five developers.
- Was responsible for internal training of retail web app products.
Ruby on Rails Developer, Architect2012 - 2014Faculty of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires (UBA)
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Passenger, SQL Server, TDD
- Developed multiple web applications for the Graduate Pledge System Booking.
- Architected multiple web applications for the Graduate Pledge System Booking.
- Oversaw pre-production deployment.
- Supervised full-stack spec testing with RSpec.
- Led UI design.
Java Developer, Lead Instructor2010 - 2012Abc Consulting - Prokarma
Technologies: Java, IntelliJ, Eclipse, HTML, CSS, Spring, Hibernate, CFX, TDD, Tomcat, Oracle SQL, Maven, SVN, Git
- Developed server applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Did performance tuning of Java applications.
- Trained trainee staff members.
- Oversaw pre-sales development.
- Led a team to develop an internal app for employee evaluation.
Java Developer2010 - 2010Globant – Electronic Arts. Buenos Aires, Argentina
Technologies: Java, Eclipse, CSS, HTML, REST, Web Services
- Developed a new eCommerce application used in the USA and Canada by Electonics Arts Games for the purchase of points and subscriptions.
- Used DD, Agile Methodologies, and OOP for development.
- Used Spring 2 and 3, Liferay, and portlets for the management of the web environment.
- Maintained an old eCommerce application used in USA and Canada by Electonics Arts Games for the purchase of points and subscriptions.
- Collaborated on UI design.
Laboratory Leader2008 - 2010Robert Bosch Argentina Industrial S.A.
Technologies: Proprietary Language
- Programmed intrusion and fire centrals.
- Designed and taught certified courses in security system solutions (fire detection systems; intrusion systems, CCTV IP systems; network recording storage, and intelligent video analysis).
- Conducted research for new products.
- Was responsible for technical programming support in security systems for resellers and integrators.
Web Developer and Java Developer2007 - 2010Freelance
Technologies: Java, HTML, CSS
- Handled programming and design of websites with many SEO considerations.
- Developed and maintained a desktop application for a local store using Hibernate and MySQL and graphic environment with Swing framework.
- Adaptated a static web application to a dynamic one using Spring MVC.
- Was responsible for networking support.
- Repaired PCs.