- Software Developer EngineerAmazon2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Ruby
- Developed a scalable payment system to process multiple payment methods.
- Maintained a policy document system with approval workflow.
- Developed a fraud detection system based on machine learning.
- Ruby DeveloperDatamobi2015 - 2016
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Amazon AWS, Elasticsearch
- Developed new decoration functionalities.
- Maintained the application and bug corrections.
- Developed the new layout (all pages involved).
- Monitored and maintained the Amazon AWS servers.
- Optimized the database for performance increase.
- Software DeveloperAbylsen SUD2014 - 2015
- Developed a XML parsing layer with SAX processor and Java Reflections.
- Created a component for business logic validators.
- Generated dynamic Java beans according to XML, TXT, or JSON formats.
- Built more than 4000 JUnit tests to ensure the good function of the XML, JSON, and TXT parsers.
- Programmed a mirror layer with AspectJ, which allows the support team to enter clients' accounts with read-only permission.
- Senior Software DeveloperG2KA Sistemas2012 - 2014
Technologies: Java, SOAP, PrimeFaces, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Maven, SVN, Hibernate
- Developed the integration connectors with ERPs (Sapiens, Protheus, SAP).
- Created the persistence layer of a system of electronic invoice reception.
- Built a resusable business layer to be used on three different integration systems.
- Analyzed clients needs and created UML diagrams.
- Programmed the view layer with PrimeFaces and jQuery.
- SAP NetWeaver Java DeveloperTRIDMEN2009 - 2012
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, NWDI, SAP Composition Environment, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Process Integration, Web Dynpro, Oracle
- Developed a web portal in Java/J2EE for SAP users.
- Built the Java layers to customize the SAP functions on the portal for each client.
- Integrated SAP with the tool SAP Process Integration.
- Studied technical solutions directly with the clients.
- Administrated the development environment with the NWDI.
- Software DeveloperSenior Sistemas2006 - 2009
Technologies: Java, C#, Python, Eclipse RCP, Eclipse, CVS, UML
- Developed a tool for UML modeling and diagrams (class, sequence, activity, and use case) with Eclipse RCP.
- Built a new framework of code generation with Eclipse RCP.
- Automated the approval workflow of documents with SharePoint (C#).
- Planned and developed test cases.
- Integrated the CVS commits with the company tools using Python.