Senior Consultant2021 - PRESENTLTI
Technologies: Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Azure
- Got certificate of appreciation for outstanding performance, service, and dedication in March 2021.
- Worked in an 18-member team and led six developer resources (power plant industry from North America Region with revenue of $2 billion for FY 2020-21).
- Created Power BI report which displays duplicate account records created in Dynamics 365. I eliminated these duplicate records from Dynamics 365 CRM by custom entity record creation and called merge requests from the plugin.
- Built Azure function app to integrate Dynamics 365 CRM with SAP using HTTP, time, and service bus triggers. Also, I stored external SAP API user IDs and passwords in the Azure Key Vault and accessed them through MS Flows.
- Created Microsoft Flow to run SSRS reports and stores over SharePoint. Called Microsoft Graph APIs to get item ID, drive ID, and site ID of this stored SSRS report and sent this information to customers by consuming their web APIs via HTTP POST method.
- Integrated SQL Server DB with Online Dynamics 365 CRM using data transporter. Also, I created a custom connector to get flow run history and email to on daily basis to system administrator using Power Automate flow.
- Stored and maintained source code over Azure DevOps repositories. I tracked project progress in the agile approach through Azure DevOps. Also, I scheduled solution deployment automation from Azure DevOps build and release pipelines.
- Participated in requirement gathering from customers.
Senior Developer2021 - 2021LTI
Technologies: Azure DevOps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, C#
- Certified by Microsoft for PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant and PL-400 Microsoft Power Platform Developer.
- Worked for power plant industry having $600 million revenue for fiscal year (FY) 2019-20 with a team size of 12, including two testers, two business analysts, one product owner, one scrum master, and six developers.
- Was part of the development team for this project, having an estimated budget of $2 million for 18 months.
- Followed Agile approach for project tracking, collaboration, and delivery with Azure DevOps as a tool. I created solution deployment automation, source code repository, and sprint tasks and assigned these tasks to resources as per their expertise.
- Developed several function app for integration of Dynamics 365 CRM with SAP for project service automation (PSA) module within the span of two months for eight entities on create, update and delete events in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Got expertise in calling function app from C# plugins and code activity.
- Created schedulers from Microsoft Power Automate to update exchange rates of different currencies with USD. I also created logic apps for the integration of Dynamics 365 CRM with SAP.
Technical Consultant2019 - 2021HCL Technologies
Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Azure
- Awarded as Most Productive Resource for achieving most numbers of billable hours (i.e. 1080 Hours) for FY 2019-2020; HCL charges $200 per hour of service per resource.
- Worked with a team of a total headcount of 12 resources (health care for German-based organization with $600 million revenue for FY 2019-20).
- Created Canvas Power app for a customer service representative to create appointments, schedule visits, visit approval from the manager, create a case, quote, and another appointment from a visit to customers.
- Embedded Canvas App to model-driven app’s main form. I filtered this embedded Canvas app’s data from model-driven app’s data available in the main form’s record of an entity.
- Created custom audit log for the selected set of entities from workflows, and plugins and created dashboard to show these logs to managing users.
- Worked on Embedded BI using Power BI tool for creating dynamic UI reports for SQL Server and Dynamic 365 CRM platform.
- Referred XML structured file having data to create product license like—number of users, expiry date I created SSRS reports using FetchXML.
- Worked on the configuration of omnichannel for customer service with Facebook.
Associate Consultant2015 - 2019Pragmasys Consulting LLP
Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Azure, .NET
- Worked with a team of a total headcount of 12 resources (automobile for German-based organization with $10.8 billion revenue for FY 2019-20).
- Created, integrated ASP.NET application to bulk import data into Microsoft CRM hosted over the virtual machine by querying data from SQL Server and filtering depending on required conditions.
- Implemented integration of Microsoft Dynamic CRM with Salesforce from C# plugins on record create, update and delete events of account, contact and lead to synch data in both systems.
- Created Web API web service to query data to SQL Server and get the result, populate over enhanced user-friendly UI created from native HTML over Microsoft CRM dashboard.
- Gained hands-on experience in configuring Dynamics 365 CRM entities, forms, views, charts, relationships, alternate keys, business rules, workflows, actions, SLAs, record create and update rules, routing rule, queues, mailbox, data model, and security.
- Experienced in customization Dynamics 365 CRM of components of MS CRM with OOB facilities, web resource, plugin, code activity, FetchXML as well as doing deployments, troubleshooting, and production support for applications developed.
- Participated in Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, service, marketing, field service, and project service automation training modules.