Verified Expert in Engineering
Gangha is a software engineer with 10+ years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem. He has worked with large enterprise clients in the retail, healthcare, and energy sectors. Gangha's expertise includes Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community Cloud implementations; Apex, Visualforce, Aura, and Lightning Web Components; and Salesforce integration and data migration. Gangha's industry experience is backed by nine Salesforce certifications.
Apex, Lightning Components, Salesforce, Certified Salesforce Administrator
The most amazing...
...experience is to understand clients' requirements and exceed their expectations.
Salesforce Architect and Developer
- Co-developed and enhanced an eCommerce platform using Salesforce B2B Commerce.
- Configured and developed the Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) tool.
- Co-developed approval processes using the Salesforce Advanced Approvals package.
- Improved the development process using trigger frameworks and SoC patterns.
- Contributed to solutions and technical designs to meet various requirements.
- Developed REST endpoints for accounts, contacts, and subscriptions.
- Established trigger and logger frameworks that were adopted by the development team.
- Participated in the technical design of a messaging framework.
Senior Salesforce Consultant and Architect
Groundswell Cloud Solutions
- Designed and implemented solutions for a high-volume community userbase.
- Spearheaded front-end development using Lightning Web Components.
- Played a key role in Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community Cloud implementations.
- Implemented custom territory management for a sales process.
- Improved deployment processes and established CI/CD for projects.
- Adopted SoC patterns to enable better management of codebases.
- Implemented static code analysis to ensure coding standards were maintained.
- Brainstormed and designed an efficient branching strategy for various implementations.
- Performed org audit checks and suggested improvements.
- Analyzed and implemented platform events for integration.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Bits In Glass
- Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Great Plains, ServiceNow, and QuickBooks.
- Worked on an org merge and migration from one Salesforce instance to another.
- Developed Single Page Applications using Lightning components and Lightning Design System.
- Implemented custom map components using Leaflet maps in Salesforce.
- Developed and exposed Apex REST Services for external systems to consume.
- Worked on a command-line data loader for scheduling data loads.
- Prepared technical design documents, developed an environment strategy, and designed a data model.
- Installed and configured Salesforce AppExchange apps such as Conga Composer and DocuSign.
- Played a key role in migrating from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Developed classes, triggers, Visualforce Pages, asynchronous processes (batch and future methods) and a REST API based on requirements.
- Worked on a payment integration between Salesforce and Braintree.
- Developed unit tests for overall quality and code coverage.
- Worked on a FinancialForce configuration and development project.
- Assisted with the configuration of Salesforce1 (a Salesforce mobile app).
- Optimized code to improve performance and avoid governor limits.
- Developed classes, triggers, and web service calls based on requirements.
- Performed data augmentation using Apex Scheduler and the Data Loader utility.
- Prepared a migration checklist and deployed it using the Ant Migration Tool.
- Prepared POCs for new solutions to be implemented.
- Stayed up to date on recent releases in the Salesforce ecosystem to implement the best solutions for clients.
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce DX, Git, Salesforce CPQ, FinancialForce, Lightning Communities, GitHub
Best Practices, Unit Testing, B2B
Salesforce, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Illuminated Cloud, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL
Force.com, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce Apex, Data Modeling, Aura, Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Clouds, SFDC Configuration, Salesforce Development Community (SFDC), Salesforce Community, Salesforce Reports, Salesforce Cloud Flow, Salesforce Programming, SFDC Customization, Salesforce Lightning, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Architecture, Software, API Integration, Single Sign-on (SSO), Commerce, Gamesight, Copado, CPQ
Lightning Components, Visualforce
Salesforce API, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce Bulk API, SystemC, REST APIs
Master's Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Concordia University - Montreal, Quebec, CA
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Administrator
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring