Cloud Application Architect2022 - PRESENTAmazon.com
Technologies: Java, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Designed, supported, and developed native cloud applications.
- Migrated an application from on-premise to AWS Cloud, including hybrid use cases.
- Supported customers continuously in their journey to the cloud.
Software Architect2021 - 2022Finicity
Technologies: Python, ETL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Docker
- Built ETL pipelines used for processing huge amounts of data.
- Owned several machine learning (ML) based projects that were critical for the company while fixing the project's bugs.
- Mentored junior developers and helped them with their tasks.
Senior Software Engineer2021 - 2021Backblaze
Technologies: Java, Cassandra, Ansible, Python
- Integrated the team responsible for the lowest level functionality of the cloud storage: file sharding and upload balancing.
- Identified and fixed multiple problems that increased the application's throughput output almost twice.
- Implemented a system to verify configurations across servers.
- Provided production support for the part of the system my team was in charge of.
Lead Software Developer2020 - 2020Nike
Technologies: Java, Terraform, Spring, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Helped the team with their ongoing tasks as part of my role.
- Designed and implemented several significant tasks.
- Provided production support and helped other developers succeed.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020JPMorgan Chase
Technologies: Java, OSGi, Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Cryptography, Python, Shell, DevOps, Perl, Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Worked in the merchant services team that is responsible for all incoming transactions.
- Performed many complicated refactoring and migration tasks that successfully went to production.
- Troubleshot and fixed complex problems that affected customers' experience and blocked further development processes.
- Mentored new developers and read them a few lectures about the technologies.
- Organized and led the team in completing a complex project.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018EPAM Systems USA
Technologies: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Selenium, Selenium Grid, Python
- Worked as an independent consultant on Epam's customers' sites.
- Designed and developed distributed applications that operate under a high load.
- Mentored developers and helped them to learn the technologies we were using.
- Collaborated closely with the leadership team to plan future development activities.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2016EPAM Systems UA
Technologies: Java, AEM, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit, MySQL, Spring, Java 8, Hibernate, JPA
- Worked as a technical lead on multiple eCommerce projects for a large corporation that was a customer of Epam Systems.
- Designed and helped to develop multiple AEM and Spring-based projects.
- Provided application support for the software we developed.
- Interviewed and mentored new team members starting on the projects I was in charge of.
Staff Software Engineer2010 - 2014ISD UA
Technologies: Java, JPA 2, Oracle, Hibernate, Java EE, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Perl, Python, Shell, Documentation, CI/CD Pipelines, Mentorship, Maven, Ant, SQL
- Led a team of four developers for the last two years working in the company.
- Designed, built, and provided support to software used in NA.
- Interviewed and mentored developers while helping them stay motivated and productive.
- Worked closely with the higher management and architects to plan the scope of the work.