Senior Unity Developer2019 - 2021Max Spot Media
Technologies: C#, Unity, Game Development, Game Design, Firebase, Relational Databases, Oculus, Games, Gaming Platforms, Gaming, Virtual Reality (VR)
- Developed slot games with easily customizable graphics and features.
- Created a step-by-step replay of previously played games (Poker, Slots, Casino War, Baccarat, Blackjack).
- Integrated text and voice chats and animated emojis to use during gameplay.
CTO2019 - 2020LearnY
Technologies: C#, Unity, Agile, Customer Data, Game Development, Games
- Did extensive research on educational hurdles for both Armenian students and students in other countries.
- Conducted multiple interviews with educational professionals throughout the globe.
- Came up with a design for a mobile game to address the issues found during research.
- Validated the mobile game proof of concept with potential customers.
- Aided the CEO and business specialist with the work on the business plan and monetization model, that will provide the best price for our core customers, while also providing revenue to the startup.
- Managed our team of designers and marketing specialists to make fitting game content and promo art, as well as to represent our MVP both in social media and during meetings with professionals in the educational field.
Senior Unity Developer2018 - 2019ParkPlayer
Technologies: C#, Unity, Game Development, Game Design, Firebase, Games
- Developed a mobile companion app to be controlled by playground equipment.
- Worked on a custom multiplayer network platform based on MQTT and Firebase.
- Made multiple games including bike race, Olympic marathon run, and endless runner.
- Managed our designer and 3D modeler/animator to provide relevant art for the game, to achieve requirements set by the managers. Closely worked with 3D modeler to tailor animations and rigs to make them fit the game and particular sport in the game.
- Tailored the games to work on Android TV for them to be showcased in multiple expos for promotional purposes both for ParkPlayer or third party companies.
Teaching Assistant: Music Theory and Music and Literature Courses2018 - 2018American University of Armenia
- Developed an application that automatically generates exam variants, given the initial questionnaire, and randomly sorts the answers.
- Held office hours several times a week to help students with homework assignments, exam preparations, and other issues regarding the course and university assignments in general.
- Worked closely with the instructor to improve my knowledge as well as to provide weekly feedback from office hours about students' achievements, overall progress.
- Worked with students who were just discharged from military service to help them easily adapt to the course and university life in general.
C# Developer2015 - 2018Freelance
Technologies: C#.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET, Unity
- Worked on several small projects as a freelance developer while serving in the army.
- Developed a custom gradient map-making tool that increased productivity when making ramp maps for custom lighting models in games.
- Worked on multiplayer Tarneeb card game made in Unity using Photon for multiplayer.
- Made a service that allowed users to save and retrieve configuration parameters for the game or the app on the web service, and get them at the runtime. Similar to Unity Remote Settings and Firebase Remote Config when those were not yet public.
- Automated an Instagram management tool that allowed users to run queries and actions on both user's followers and the people that the user followed, track post popularity, and sort out common hashtags for popular posts.
- Created a utility tool to convert Microsoft Word documents from Armenian ANSI encoding to Armenian Unicode and vice versa.
- Developed a desktop organizing app similar to folders on Android and iOS screens.
C# Game Developer2014 - 2015NaKo games
Technologies: C#, .NET, Windows Phone
- Developed a complete game using our custom dress-up engine based on XAML and C#.
- Worked closely with the designer and management to make the game as customizable as possible without any code changes.
- Integrated error reporting tools to track and fix bugs post-launch.
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter API-s to make game content and player results easily shareable on social networks, increasing engagement rate.
- Oversaw the integration of interstitial and banner ads, maximizing both revenue and player experience.
ASP.NET Developer2012 - 20144Car
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL
- Worked on multiple aspects for a social network for car drivers.
- Added public forums to the website that increased the daily active users from 50-60 to 900-1,000.
- Worked on a traffic law violation ticket notification system, which significantly increased the number of new users from 12,000 to 50,000-60,000.
- Participated in negotiations with third parties to come up with an API to integrate their payment and loan systems into the platform.