Software Development Engineer 22019 - 2020Hotstar
Technologies: Java, Amazon DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Spring, JPA, Go, MySQL, Redis, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, GoCD
- Plugged video validation flow inside content ingestion flow to validate videos before ingestion. This reduced the chances that customers might face non-playable assets in different geographies.
- Designed a role-based access control (RBAC) system for a content metadata ingestion platform to segregate scopes and field level accesses.
- Developed an autoscaling feature for AWS DynamoDB based on heuristics and projected user load.
Software Development Engineer2018 - 2019Amazon.com
Technologies: Java, Python, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
- Designed and implemented a pipeline to deploy a machine learning model for Amazon's scale. This pipeline also supported ground truth reinforcement along with concept deviation monitoring.
- Reduced deployment time by making an entire CI/CD pipeline for some services.
- Employed industry's best practices for Java applications to increase the maintainability and extensibility of the services and libraries.
Software Developer2017 - 2018Paytm
Technologies: Node.js, Express.js, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
- Reduced fatals due to downstream errors in the API flow by introducing a circuit breaker mechanism to serve requests by cache and recovering the downstream simultaneously.
- Developed the real-time upvote mechanism in the movies vertical. A user can upvote a film, and this information would be visible to other users on the next refresh.
- Built the Upcoming Movie widget’s back-end for the app. This automatically fetched data from vendors about upcoming releases and populated them in the database.