Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Architecture Developer
Geoffroy is a software developer who specializes in back-end development using Ruby, with or without the Rails framework, which he used to develop a custom-made ERP for a long-term project. He's also a proficient C++ developer able to write high-quality code.
Vim Text Editor, Git, Linux, Ruby, C++
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is developing a natural language generator in Ruby for Epopia, an edtech startup. I also coded the whole security layer of ATM software in C++.
CTO | Co-founder
- Designed and developed the application suite used by the company, including a web front-end and the specialized interfaces for the different lines of business, including redaction, integration, and stock management.
- Wrote a natural language generator to replace complex patterns with the right content while taking care of the necessary declensions in French.
- Integrated the company's system with the subcontractor's IT system.
- Connected the application stack to several services, including GitLab, internal emailing, and customer care software.
IT-CE (Informatique et Technologies - Caisse d'Epargne
- Rewrote the security layer of ATM software from scratch, ensuring the cryptographic security of the transactions.
- Integrated an existing team for the maintenance and evolution of software.
- Took part in the designing phase of a brand-new version of the application, including making architectural decisions.
- Created a cross-platform location-based augmented reality framework for mobile supporting Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone.
- Contributed to the research and development effort to provide image processing capabilities to the framework.
- Implemented the low-level functionalities in a library with the necessary bindings to be used on all the target platforms.
- Developed a web application to showcase the clients' services.
- Created a Linux daemon to track GPS data from hundreds of vehicles.
- Analyzed the client's needs and proposed adequate solutions.
Vim Text Editor, Git, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Visual Studio
Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment
Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
Software Architecture, Beanstalkd, Ruby Gems, Security, Cryptography, Java Native Interface (JNI), Mobile Apps, Augmented Reality (AR), iPhone
MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Neo4j, Graph Databases
Master's Degree in Computer Science
SUPINFO International University - Strasbourg, France
Neo4j Certified Professional
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring