Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020Restaurant Brands International
- Was responsible for building and launching the digital Roll Up The Rim campaign for Tim Hortons.
- Improved order placing experience in Burger King and Popeyes in web and app versions.
- Bettered the way UI looks and performs across the brands.
- Added a new payment method BK Gift Card (BK Crown Card) to the platform.
- Supported many marketing initiatives and new feature development.
Senior Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Rapid7 LLC
- Helped deliver a strategically important product for a top security solutions company Rapid7.
- Implemented multiple UI applications to allow user and permission management for security applications with thousands of users.
- Worked with the project stakeholders to architect application to achieve certain business objectives.
Solution Architect, Mobile/React Native Developer2018 - 2018Parkbench Inc
- Worked on a mobile application for real estate startup Parkbench.
- Designed and developed an iOS mobile app using React Native.
- Implemented integrations with Youtube Data API, Facebook OAuth, and Google OAuth.
Front-end Development Team Lead2017 - 2017Manulife
- Worked in an Agile environment with the largest insurance company in Canada on a project of redesigning the user experience of several customer-facing digital products.
- Designed architecture for several React applications.
- Developed core functionality of the customer portal and Manulife Securities front-end application.
- Mentored six front-end developers and conducted reviews of their work.
Solution Architect and Senior Developer2016 - 2017Parkbench Inc
- Worked on revamping web platform for real estate startup Parkbench.
- Improved the code quality of the existing project.
- Ensured better user experience through implementing interfaces.
- Designed and developed Realtor CMS using React with Redux, and built RESTful API using PHP and Laravel.
Senior Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Postmedia Network Inc.
- Served as a part of the content publishing team that led digital transformation in one of the largest Canadian media outlets, Postmedia Network Inc.
- Facilitated the transition from a legacy platform to a new architecture of connected RESTful micro-services.
- Built a responsive front-end application for content publishing and social media analytics using React.
Senior Web Developer2013 - 2014LevelUp Games Inc.
- Worked in the marketing team of game development company LevelUp, with a focus on building marketing automation tools for social media and content marketing.
- Eliminated a huge chunk of manual work done by the team after I created a scheduler with a UI that performed routine marketing tasks and simplified social engagement.
- Reduced the cost of IT infrastructure by rethinking software architecture that allowed to support existing operation with just 1/3 of all machines running in the cloud.
Co-founder and CTO2008 - 2013IgroStroy LLC
- Led project planning.
- Engaged in every little aspect of planning, development, deployment, and maintenance process for various web and social games.
- Built a back-end software that handled several thousands of users online.
- Managed a multi-functional team of developers, designers, and game designers to build and launch a project.
- Grew a game application from zero to 10,000+ daily users without money spent on marketing.
- Created technical specifications for company projects.
Game Developer2004 - 2008GameDev Company
- Turned game design ideas into web products through collaboration with creative professionals.
- Supported multiple applications from community forums, online chats to sophisticated game quests, billing systems, and affiliate programs.
Web Developer2003 - 2004WebDesign Studio
Technologies: PHP, CSS, HTML
- Built websites in collaboration with designers and content writers for small businesses.