Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTCatalysts
Technologies: Grails, Groovy, Angular, Kotlin, Java
- Worked in the CrossNg project, cloud-based Car-Dealer-Management-System of the Volkswagen Group, features state of the art business processes and supports sellers and service staff all over the world.
- Improved the profit analysis capabilities of the sales folders, fixed problems regarding the connection between offers contracts and business partners, optimized the production of sales vehicles from 5 minutes to under 30 seconds.
- Redesigned the technical interview for interns, created 10 templates custom made for all types of candidates from high school to people with 5 years of experience. The new interview gave a chance to internship candidates that had potential but no industry experience and allowed an overall better assessment and evaluation of candidates.
- Worked on the Schachermayer Partner Portal providing single sign-on (SSO) for all customers of Schachermayer and allows SCH admins to selectively grant customers access to the applications. Refined the solr based operations and developed the initial UI for the receipts page.
Software Engineer Intern2018 - 2018Microsoft
Technologies: React, Azure, Azure Cosmos DB, C#
- Served as a member of the office marketplace experience team. My intern project optimized the way my team interacted with CosmosDB by providing a tool that is able to create resource tokens keys for the data. I also adapted the most popular CosmosDB Explorer on Github to accept resource tokens.