Web Development Developer
George is a senior software engineer with experience in React and Python. He has focused on tech leading and management in projects across numerous industries, from a cloud-based car-dealer-management system for the Volkswagen Group to a buy flow for a unicorn health startup. George has also experience as an engineering manager and can empower any team to achieve their full potential.
ExperienceWeb Development - 6 yearsREST APIs - 6 yearsReact - 5 yearsFront-end - 5 yearsPython 3 - 4 yearsDjango - 4 yearsReact Redux - 3 yearsEngineering Management - 2 years
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), React, Tailwind CSS, Python, React Redux
The most amazing...
...project I've implemented is the buy flow for the new product release of a unicorn health startup.
Tech Lead Manager
- Acted as the tech lead manager in Noom's growth department.
- Revamped the engineering onboarding process and improved it as the team scaled up.
- Mentored engineers, helped them in their career development, organized team meetings, and helped product directors plan and execute big cross-departmental projects.
Senior Software Engineer
- Contributed to several important projects as part of Noom's growth engineering department.
- Helped our product team to implement, launch, and baseline experiments. Stepped in as the tech lead of several sub-departments of growth.
- Implemented new features for Noom's buy flow using Django and React. Mentored junior engineers and contributed to team processes.
- Worked on the CrossNg project, the cloud-based car dealer management system of the Volkswagen Group that features state-of-the-art business processes and supports sellers and service staff all over the world.
- Improved the profit analysis capabilities of the sales folders, fixed problems related to the connection between offer contracts and business partners, and optimized the production of sales vehicles from five minutes to under thirty seconds.
- Redesigned the technical interview for interns and created ten templates custom made for all types of candidates, from high-school students to five-year experienced professionals.
- Worked on the Schachermayer Partner Portal that provides single sign-on (SSO) for all Schachermayer customers and allows SCH admins to grant customers access to the applications selectively.
Software Engineer Intern
- Served as a member of the office marketplace experience team. My intern project optimized the way my team interacted with CosmosDB by providing a tool that is able to create resource tokens keys for the data. I also adapted the most popular CosmosDB Explorer on Github to accept resource tokens.
Microsoft CosmosDB Explorer
Schachermayer Partner Portal
Bebildertes Angebot Project
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure
Web Development, Interviewing, Engineering Management, Front-end
Kotlin, Java 8, Python 3, Java, Groovy, C#, Python, TypeScript
Swagger, Django, Windows PowerShell, Grails, Angular, Spring Boot, Tailwind CSS
React, React Redux, REST APIs
MySQL, Azure Cosmos DB, MongoDB
Agile Software Development
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering
Babes-Bolyai University - Cluj-Napoca, Romania