Senior Web3 Engineer2022 - PRESENTGameStop
- Implemented core features on an Ethereum wallet built as a Chrome extension in Svelte.
- Collected events and analyzed user behavior to recommend new features and optimizations to enable the team to meet KPIs in a methodical data-based approach.
- Integrated back-end and front-end code with external blockchain services such Alchemy, CoinMarketCap, and Loopring.
Lead Full-stack Engineer2020 - PRESENTMakersPlace
Technologies: Python, Django, React, jQuery, Ethereum, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Solidity
- Evolved into a core technical leadership position by mentoring younger developers, helping guide product and technical roadmap, and developing key software architecture.
- Developed an eCommerce experience handling Ethereum and credit card purchases and scaled it to handle 20,000 concurrent users making 10,000 purchases in ten minutes.
- Architected and led the Greenfield technical implementation of an interactive marketplace browsing experience using Django, React, GraphQL, and Elasticsearch.
- Wrote and reviewed the Solidity code to support ERC-721 (NFT) token contracts and helped create off-chain infrastructure to monitor and synchronize on-chain events with website and database.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020HealthSherpa
- Worked directly with the Center of Medicaid & Medicaid Services and implemented our Enhanced Direct Enrollment API connection in Rails, allowing HealthSherpa to become the first approved partner to launch EDE.
- Ingested public data sets to create a searchable Elasticsearch database of doctors in the United States.
- Actively participated in product analysis and decision making while implementing various features across the stack using Ruby on Rails and React.
Lead Software Engineer2017 - 2019Pyramid Consulting International
- Created a single page application (SPA) using React with a GraphQL back end. The application is a business tool to help organizations with their strategic planning and the resource allocation process.
- Utilized a GraphQL service called Graphcool as the back end for the React app, after analyzing both Parse and Firebase alternatives.
- Implemented an authentication system by integrating Auth0 with Graphcool in order to create a secure authentication strategy that is easily extensible to enterprise and social authentication methods.
- Implemented end-to-end and UI testing using UseTrace. This allows the app to be automatically tested as if a user is interacting with the DOM.
Chief Technology Officer/Co-founder2016 - 2017OrderCircle
- Created an eCommerce platform using the Laravel PHP framework. The eCommerce platform is geared towards businesses and distributors selling their goods at wholesale to retailers and other distributors.
- Applied and accepted to 500 Startups Batch 18. Learned marketing and sales strategies geared towards startups.
- Managed a remote team of developers tasked with implementing new features and fixing bugs in the product.
- Actively involved in sales and marketing at the company. During the 4 months at 500 Startups MRR increased by 250% while active customers increased by 300%.
Full-stack Software Engineer2015 - 2016AdStage
- Implemented new features and fixed bugs on the Ember front-end.
- Supported the back-end REST API that was built on top of Ruby on Rails, SideKiq, and both MySQL and Cassandra databases.
- Implemented features on top of REST APIs for the advertising platforms for Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Bing.
Full-stack Software Engineer2014 - 2015The Advisory Board Company
Technologies: CSS, HTML, Django, Python
- Supported an enterprise healthcare management application built on top of the Django framework.
- Created unit tests for areas of the code base with low test coverage in order to bring up the coverage to 85%.
- Contributed to weekly sprint and daily standup meetings in order to help our team adhere to our Agile process.
- Collaborated with in house designers to plan and implement user facing features in the most user friendly manner.
Chief Technology Office/Co-founder2013 - 2014Waverly Place Productions
Technologies: Parse, Django, Java, Objective-C, Android, iOS
- Created a mobile application for both iOS and Android that was used for social networking between friends. The app was used to make social plans between friends and friends of friends.
- Created the back-end service as a REST API using the Django Python framework.
- Migrated the application back-end to the Parse no-sql solution in order to introduce a solution that scales very easily with little extra work so our small team could focus on improving our application.
- Led a small development team in the production of an iOS app, an Android app, and a back-end server.