React Developer2020 - PRESENTLocalPayments (Freelance)
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, TypeScript, React
- Create from scratch a dashboard portal for the new version of the platform using Ant Design components.
- Designed all the screens, layouts, forms, and more from very low-level wireframes.
- Proposed changes according to common use cases (use of modals, icons for actions, and so on).
- Led other junior front-end developers—assigning tasks, reviewing code, and more.
React/C# Developer2020 - 2020E11 Capital
Technologies: React, ASP.NET Core 3, PostgreSQL
- Created several microservices as part of a back end using ASP.NET Core.
- Built the initial version of the admin portal using React.
- Helped create SQL import scripts to import data from a legacy application.
Web Developer | DevOps2018 - 2019PayerSciences
Technologies: MongoDB, Azure DevOps, Node.js, React, Azure
- Set up Azure DevOps Services, projects, repositories, VMs, automated builds, and continuous integration.
- Created a portal in React using SemanticUI components to show statistics charts pulled from a local Tableau server.
- Configured and managed VM running a Tableau server to provide the charts.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018US Compliance Systems, Inc.
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET Core, React
- Fixed bugs in the current UI in Razor Views with jQuery.
- Created a new UI from scratch using React in order to replace the old UI written with Razor Views with jQuery.
- Helped refactor the .NET Core back end from a monolithic service to microservices run in Docker.
Senior .NET Developer2016 - 2018Leapfactor, Inc.
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, .NET, React, Angular, ServiceStack, C#
- Created a small mobile web app for capturing new clients. This was created using .NET Core and Framework 7 for the UI.
- Developed a module from a mobile app using Angular 2 (TypeScript) to make money transfers. It has a custom UX design provided from the UX team, which I recreated with HTML and Sass.
- Helped build a web administration console for internal use created with React and Redux.
- Contributed to the development of Kindability, a project built using C#, ServiceStack, and RavenDB.
Semi Senior Developer2015 - 2016Globant
Technologies: .NET, REST, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#
- Created a module in an enterprise desktop application for managing financial entities. This development involved WPF, MVVM, and Prism.
Main Developer2014 - 2015Spirit Consulting, LLC
Technologies: .NET, Xamarin, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5
- Maintained the CitiWonders internal management web app.
- Started prototyping a dating app with Xamarin Forms.
.NET Developer2012 - 2014Making Sense, LLC
- Developed the back end of Lander (an end-user product, related with marketing) in ASP.NET.
- Worked on an internal web portal related to email marketing.
- Used MVC programming paradigms to make controllers and models in C#.
- Used WCF to communicate with web services.
- Created a Windows Store app for Rackspace, LLC, that is a front-end for server management in particular file servers.
.NET Developer2011 - 2012Philips Medizin Systeme Böblingen, Germany
Technologies: .NET, Excel Add-ins, TFS API, LINQ, C#
- Worked on a TFS implementation of an issue tracking app for medical equipment.
- Created a tool to import legacy tracking from Excel sheets to TFS.