C# Developer in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Web Developer/DevOps2018 - PRESENTPayerSciences
Technologies: Azure, React, Node.js
- Set up Azure DevOps Services, projects, repositories, VMs, automated builds, continuous integration.
- Created a portal in React using SemanticUI components to show statistics charts pulled from a local Tableau server.
- Configured and managed VM running a Tableau server to provide the charts.
Developer2018 - 2018U.S. Compliance Systems, Inc.
Technologies: React, ASP.NET Core
- Fixed bugs in the current UI in Razor Views + jQuery.
- Created a new UI from scratch using React in order to replace the old UI written with Razor Views + jQuery.
- Helped refactor the .NET Core back-end from a monolithic service to microservices to be run in Docker.
Senior .NET Developer2016 - 2018Leapfactor, Inc.
Technologies: C#, ServiceStack, Angular 2, React
- Created a small mobile web app for capturing new clients. This was created using .NET Core and Framework 7 for the UI.
- Developed a module from a mobile app using Angular 2 (TypeScript) to make money transfers. It has a custom UX design provided from the UX team, which I recreated with HTML + Sass.
- Helped build a web administration console for internal use created with React + Redux.
Semi Senior Developer2015 - 2016Globant
Technologies: C#, WPF, REST
- Created a module in an enterprise desktop application for managing financial entities. This development involved WPF, MVVM, and Prism.
Main Developer2014 - 2015Spirit Consulting, LLC
Technologies: ASP Net MVC 5, C#, Xamarin
- Maintained the CitiWonders internal management web app.
- Started prototyping a dating app with Xamarin Forms.
.NET Developer2012 - 2014Making Sense, LLC
- Developed the back-end of Lander (an end-user product, related with marketing) in ASP.NET.
- Worked on an internal web portal related to email marketing.
- Used MVC programming paradigms to make controllers and models in C#.
- Used WCF to communicate with web services.
- Created a Windows Store app for Rackspace, LLC, that is a front-end for server management in particular file servers.
.NET Developer2011 - 2012Philips Medizin Systeme Böblingen, Germany
Technologies: C#, LINQ, TFS API, Excel API
- Worked on a TFS implementation of an issue tracking app for medical equipment.
- Created a tool to import legacy tracking from Excel sheets to TFS.
- ASP.NET Developer (Development)http://www.fromdoppler.com
This is an email marketing platform website that I have worked on. I added new features to the site using ASP.NET MVC 3 with EF.
I have been working on this site that is a Email Marketing platform. I also used AJAX, UI, and jQuery for client side logic in the frontend.
- Rackspace Cloud App (Development)
This is an app that I created in two months as part of an eight person team of developers. It was implemented as the new frontend for the Rackspace Control Panel. Communication with Rackspace servers was accomplished using REST API. We used an MVVM pattern in conjunction with XAML and C#.
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC 3, ASP.NET Core 2, Entity, Angular, MVVM Light Toolkit
ParadigmsScrum, Agile Software Development, CMMI
PlatformsWindows, Visual Studio 2017, MacOS, Visual Studio Code
StorageSQL Server 2008, MongoDB
Libraries/APIsjQuery, jQuery UI, NSubstitute, React Redux, React
- Bachelor of Technology degree in Systems Engineering2003 - 2009Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Buenos Aires, Argentina