C# Developer2020 - PRESENTE11 Capital
Technologies: ASP.NET Core 3.1, EF Core, PostgreSQL, Docker
- Create several micro-services as part of backend using ASP.NET Core.
- Create the initial version of Admin Portal using React.
- Help creating SQL import scripts to import data from legacy application.
Web Developer/DevOps2018 - 2019PayerSciences
Technologies: Azure, React, Node.js
- Set up Azure DevOps Services, projects, repositories, VMs, automated builds, continuous integration.
- Created a portal in React using SemanticUI components to show statistics charts pulled from a local Tableau server.
- Configured and managed VM running a Tableau server to provide the charts.
Developer2018 - 2018U.S. Compliance Systems, Inc.
Technologies: React, ASP.NET Core
- Fixed bugs in the current UI in Razor Views + jQuery.
- Created a new UI from scratch using React in order to replace the old UI written with Razor Views + jQuery.
- Helped refactor the .NET Core back-end from a monolithic service to microservices to be run in Docker.
Senior .NET Developer2016 - 2018Leapfactor, Inc.
Technologies: C#, ServiceStack, Angular 2, React
- Created a small mobile web app for capturing new clients. This was created using .NET Core and Framework 7 for the UI.
- Developed a module from a mobile app using Angular 2 (TypeScript) to make money transfers. It has a custom UX design provided from the UX team, which I recreated with HTML + Sass.
- Helped build a web administration console for internal use created with React + Redux.
- Contributed to the development of Kindability, a project built using C#, ServiceStack, and RavenDB.
Semi Senior Developer2015 - 2016Globant
Technologies: C#, WPF, REST
- Created a module in an enterprise desktop application for managing financial entities. This development involved WPF, MVVM, and Prism.
Main Developer2014 - 2015Spirit Consulting, LLC
Technologies: ASP Net MVC 5, C#, Xamarin
- Maintained the CitiWonders internal management web app.
- Started prototyping a dating app with Xamarin Forms.
.NET Developer2012 - 2014Making Sense, LLC
- Developed the back end of Lander (an end-user product, related with marketing) in ASP.NET.
- Worked on an internal web portal related to email marketing.
- Used MVC programming paradigms to make controllers and models in C#.
- Used WCF to communicate with web services.
- Created a Windows Store app for Rackspace, LLC, that is a front-end for server management in particular file servers.
.NET Developer2011 - 2012Philips Medizin Systeme Böblingen, Germany
Technologies: C#, LINQ, TFS API, Excel API
- Worked on a TFS implementation of an issue tracking app for medical equipment.
- Created a tool to import legacy tracking from Excel sheets to TFS.