Principal iOS Developer2015 - PRESENTSkyscanner
- Build the new iOS flagship Skyscanner app.
- Put automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests in place, eliminating the need for most manual testing.
- Create and code a refreshingly beautiful UI, working with a tiny and part-time design team.
Software Development Engineer2012 - 2015Skype (Microsoft)
- Built Skype for Xbox One from the first line of code to launch day.
- Rolled out Skype calls to all 400 million Outlook.com users, handling a server-side load of over 5,000 requests per second.
- Built the next generation Skype.com web calling and IM experience.
- Led scrum teams as a certified scrum master on several projects.
Mobile Developer2010 - 2013Team Distinction
Technologies: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Built some of the top-rated Windows Phone apps like Cocktail Flow, Weather Flow, and AppFlow.
- Ported Cocktail Flow to iOS.
- Created AdRotator, an open source Windows Phone ad fill rate maximizer component.
Software Developer2011 - 2012J.P. Morgan
Technologies: C#, Java, WPF, Jenkins
- Built the front-end and back-end of an equities trading application.
- Programmed a continuous integration pipeline using Jenkins.
- Dramatically improved the perceived application performance by optimizing how and when the UI thread was accessed.
Software Developer2009 - 2011Scott Logic
Technologies: C#, Java, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone
- Build Visiblox, a high performance, multi platform (WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone), ridiculously extensible charting component. When released, this charting component was the most performant on the market for render speed.
Software Developer2008 - 2009Sense/Net
- Worked on various web development and software development projects.
- Built the website for the National Bank of Hungary.
- Scaled the voting web component for X Factor Hungary to handle over 1,000 requests per second during the final round of voting.
- Created a data migration tool for the Financial Services Authority.
Software Developer2004 - 2008Idea 2000, Ltd.
Technologies: C#, Java, PHP, C, Assembly
- Hacked solutions using .NET, Java, PHP, C, Assembly and everything else I could get my hands on, delivering working results to clients.
- Built the House of Future exhibition: Installed hardware to install lights, fridge and heating and wrote software to control these from a touch panel. Used Assembly, C and .NET for this solution.
- Programmed a valuables tracking system using RFID, where I also wrote the Windows driver for the RFID kit.
- Created websites for various organizations such as the International Student for Semmelweiss.