Cloud Architect2018 - PRESENTeVision Software Ltd.
Technologies: CoreOS, Vagrant, Terraform, AWS, Consul, Kubernetes, Docker, Python, .NET, TeamCity,
- Worked on an international team.
- Designed and delivered the migration plan to AWS and Kubernetes. To become a SaaS company.
- Helped organizations implement cloud best-practices.
- Contributed to the containerization of applications, building CI/CD pipeline for delivery.
- Implemented "Infrastructure as Code" concept in every-day operation practices.
- Built fault-tolerant, auto-healing Kubernetes environment for develop new developer practices.
DevOps Engineer2016 - 2018Gizmodo Media Group Ltd.
Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Scala, AWS, JVM, Jenkins, Hashicorp Products
- Designed and delivered Kinja on Cloud infrastructure in AWS. (~ 10,000 requests per second/100 million visitors/month).
- Worked together with the development team to containerize (Docker) and migrate the Kinja microservice architecture to Kubernetes.
- Set up continuous integration and delivery pipeline for the application with six deployments per day to the product.
- Implemented the "Infrastructure as Code" concept with 100% code coverage on infrastructure components.
- Designed and delivered automated CI/CD solution for DNS management and failover for more than 800 domains.
DevOps Engineer2016 - 2016AISS Technologies Ltd.
Technologies: Linux, AWS, NodeJS, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Docker, Jenkins, Python
- Designed and delivered centralized logging for more than 300 on-site devices in AWS.
- Worked closely with the development team for CI/CD setup on remote instances. Async change management.
- Built scalable Elasticsearch cluster for event analytics serving business purposes.
- Dockerized products for flawless deployment.
- Built the framework for "Click-to-Deploy" environment creation for both local development environments and business demo purposes.
- Built a serious VPN network to connect on-site nodes to a service mesh.
Head of Development2015 - 2016Codie Ltd.
Technologies: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Python, Objective-C, Embedded Software Delivery
- Designed and managed the Codie project on the software/infrastructure side.
- Built a service cloud for various application use-cases in AWS.
- Built CI/CD solutions for application delivery in different environments.
- Designed an application release lifecycle and implementing it.
- Built an automated test environment for the Codie software.
- Worked closely with the HW team on the embedded software on the robot.
Developer2015 - 2015Balabit
Technologies: C, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Python, Linux, Syslog-ng, Elasticsearch, Kaffka, MongoDB
- Contributed to a well-known open-source project in a remote community.
- Built CI/CD around product delivery and created various Debian packages.
- Built automation (Puppet, Ansible) for product delivery to various customer infrastructures.
- Worked closely with our customer's engineer to integrate our product into their environment.
- Containerized the syslog-ng application.
- Designed a solution for possibilities of SaaS.
Research Assitant2014 - 2015Nokia
Technologies: Linux Kernel, TCP/IP, C/C++, LTE networks, Advanced Networking, Jenkins
- Collaborated with an international team on building new generation network traffic schedulers for 5G.
- Designed and implemented kernel-space modules for TCP/IP level traffic shaping.
- Built the solution to analyze and identify various traffic types (bulk, stream, etc.).
- Implemented the framework in C++ to build a wide variety of shaping algorithms using the patched Linux traffic control utility.
- Built CI/CD for deploying and testing solution in a real-life LTE node environment in Sweden.
R&D Assistant2013 - 2014Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Technologies: Puppet, Nginx, OpenStack, Python, Ansible, Graphite, TCP/IP, Vagrant
- Built a cloud solution on OpenStack base.
- Set up and supported a self-hosted cloud solution.
- Implemented Puppet to manage the whole infrastructure.
- Built up a centralized monitoring and alerting system.
- Set up continuous integration and rollback strategy for environment deployments.
- Designed and implemented a local development environment (minicloud).