Founder | Lead Developer2019 - 2021GoodBite Technologies, Inc.
Technologies: Next.js, React Native, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Figma, Jira, TestFlight, Google Play Console, TypeScript
- Designed and developed a React Native iOS and Android application that allows users to browse and purchase excess food posted by local restaurants.
- Developed and designed a web portal built with Next.js that enables restaurant business owners and managers to post excess food at a discounted rate for the GoodBite mobile app.
- Designed and implemented an entire serverless back-end infrastructure built on GCP/Firebase that handles all web and mobile requests and automatically scales based on traffic levels.
Software Engineer2018 - 2021Pathmatics, Inc.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, React, DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Designed and developed a React web application from start to finish that enabled 200+ external contractors to mark up website screenshots and capture custom data.
- Implemented and designed 15+ ASP.NET pages that enabled internal company admins to manage clients, projects, and internal data.
- Led migration of legacy CI/CD workflows to self-hosted instances of TeamCity and Octopus and implemented modern CI/CD pipelines.
- Designed a UI test framework and implemented C# NUnit3 Selenium tests, which delivered 90% test integration coverage of our primary ASP.NET website.
- Overhauled our entire Jira workflow process, which resulted in the elimination of bottlenecks and improved employee engagement in agile development practices.
Software Development Engineer in Test2016 - 2018Raytheon
Technologies: C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), NUnit, SpecFlow, Visual Studio, Simulators, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), MySQL
- Designed and developed C# WPF desktop applications using the MVVM design pattern that showcased live test metrics and enhanced test capabilities.
- Developed and implemented an automated test framework built on an architecture that encompassed Visual Studio SpecFlow with NUnit, test libraries, home-grown C# simulators, and a MySQL database.
- Led a six-person scrum team through system integration testing (SIT) for the GPS-based position, navigation, and timing service (GPNTS) program.
- Awarded Raytheon IDS President's Award for applying DevOps principles to the GPNTS team.
Test Automation Engineering Intern2016 - 2016Qualcomm
Technologies: Python, MySQL
- Designed and developed a Python application that automated the process of calibrating and testing medical-grade thermometer patches.
- Wrote Python scripts that quickly and efficiently collected, processed, and analyzed live and post-test data to reduce total analysis time by 70%.
- Performed and wrote automated test procedures to validate the accuracy of thermometer patches and measure product performance against competitors.
Test Automation Engineering Intern2015 - 2016Solar Turbines, Inc.
Technologies: Python, Microcontrollers, Raspberry Pi
- Designed and developed a Python application on a Raspberry Pi that served as the micro-controller and data acquisition system for a custom-built flow bench.
- Improved the data structure of an existing Python application to increase efficiency in post-test data analysis by 35%.
- Created an Excel visual basic tool that generated overhaul quarterly reports in five minutes which would normally take two engineers around 10 hours to finish.