Web Development Team Lead2020 - PRESENTCredissimo
Technologies: Bootstrap 3, Zeppelin, Bootstrap, Remote Team Leadership, Team Leadership, SCSS, Back-end, Front-end, PhalconPHP, MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Agile, Project Management, Technical Leadership
- Led a series of deployments during the winter season, which is the company's busiest season.
- Developed and deployed 50+ projects in the last quarter of the year.
- Led a team of five full-stack developers from different seniority levels.
- Elevated two mid-level developers to senior positions.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Credissimo
- Developed company-wide products in the fintech sector, including websites for quick loans, increasing the overall number of loan requests sent to the company to over 800,000.
- Led numerous product deployments and brainstorming sessions about product upgrades with front-end developers and designers.
- Served as the team lead and senior full-stack web developer and ensured effective project management for quick lending websites.
Senior Full-stack WordPress Developer and R&D Manager2017 - 2019Polarica
- Developed the back-end and front-end architecture, custom-designed gamification structures, and business intelligence (BI) tools for four distinct online casino brands. Each brand was rated 9.5 out of 10 for overall user satisfaction.
- Built custom business intelligence tools that were used to track players' statistics and satisfaction with the developed brands. The BI tools were also used to improve client communication and control available promotions.
- Collaborated with C-level executives to reality-check and adjust the company's vision, business goals, and growth decisions.
- Led a team of ten people, including five who worked remotely from Israel.
- Managed employment interviews and hiring procedures for five developers.
Senior WordPress Developer2015 - 2016DevriX
- Developed eCommerce websites in WordPress for three clients. One of the websites had 85,000+ active users of its products soon after it was launched.
- Tracked and fixed project issues, using Asana as a task management tool.
- Managed a remote team of developers and marketers to deliver the best possible solutions and results for clients.
- Developed full-stack, responsive websites for four clients, including a web summit and a museum in the United States.