ExperienceC++ - 15 yearsBack-end - 6 yearsNode.js - 4 yearsSolidity - 4 yearsBlockchain - 4 yearsWeb3.js - 4 yearsGo - 4 yearsSmart Contracts - 4 years
Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...solution I've delivered is the Easy Strategy Builder (ESB), with over 200,000 codes allowing users to create automated trading strategies.
Senior Blockchain Developer
- Developed a stable token for green energy. Implemented an upgradeable, fully permissioned token using Solidity that is now in Ethereum mainnet.
- Implemented a complete blockchain module and back end using Node.js along with the investor and admin panel using React for the ERC20 token.
- Worked with many decentralized finance projects to get enough data to make a portfolio for every wallet.
- Implemented an auto market maker bot for the crypto market.
Back-end and Blockchain Teams Lead
Life Line Lab Sdn Bhd
- Developed the clinical information system (CIS) and personal health record (PHR) platform to manage entire hospital processes and store and share health records using blockchain.
- Built an eCommerce platform from scratch using a new tech stack called KARN. It was one of the first fully functional eCommerce platforms built entirely in Malaysia. In the first week of launching, the platform got 30,000 users.
- Managed the back end, blockchain, and DevOps teams.
Easy Strategy Builder
- Led the team and developed a whole platform for stock market programming services.
- Built the first fully automated trading bot that uses a single expert advisor written in C++ with more than 200,000 lines of native C++ codes.
- Designed and developed a couple of auto-trading tools for stock markets and Forex.
Blockchain Team Lead
- Developed a new PoS blockchain called Galactic, written in Go with tools built in Node.js. Integrated the EVM and developed the back and front end of Hubble scan block explorer for Galactic and Burrow blockchains.
- Led the team for a few months after the previous team lead resigned and conducted the testnet successfully.
- Designed and implemented the waqf platform using Truffle and Solidity. Played a key role in technical design and implementation following the requirements given by a team of three professors who raised $5+ million for the project.
- Conducted audit and security testing of smart contracts using Slither and test scripts.
C++ and Go Developer
- Implemented a decoupled matching engine in C++ that handled one million requests per second by a single node.
- Wrote a couple of test codes for benchmark and sanity check of matching engine.
- Implemented the fund manager module in Go that was integrated into the exchange code.
- Developed, installed, and introduced new solutions for the bourse market based on the advanced filtering IDE in WebScript and MQL in C++.
- Designed, developed, configured, and maintained a centralized user fund management system written in C#.
- Used MQL and C++ to design and develop a couple of automated trading robots.
Senior Software Designer
- Implemented and designed the innovative investing platform where clients could have their panel and invest in specific packages while the platform handled the rest.
- Used the back-propagation neural network to implement stocks monitoring algorithm in MATLAB.
- Implemented a signals management system for the stocks market.
Senior Software and Electronics Engineer
Institute of Marine Researches
- Built a complete multi-model task management system using ASP.NET (C#), which supports multiple languages.
- Designed and implemented a flight simulator in Visual Basic.
- Used PID and fuzzy systems to create an innovative altitude controller.
Senior Software Developer
Aria Naghsheh Pouyesh
- Implemented a car GPS navigator software in C++ and Qt framework for Windows CE.
- Wrote a car tracking code using an AVR microcontroller and CodeVision.
- Designed and implemented an SMS-based remote GPS tracker in C#.
Ardis Stable Tokenhttps://www.ardisfintech.com/
I developed it using Solidity and Truffle and created a simple reaction to allow clients to connect to MetaMask and invest.
Easy Strategy Builderhttps://easystrategybuilder.com/
I have published several papers on eye-based interactions.
Node.js, Web3.js, React, OpenCV
Blockchain, Ethereum, Hyperledger, WordPress, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Back-end, Smart Contracts, Shell Scripting, Blockchain as a Service, Hardhat, Machine Learning, Electronics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Crypto, Neural Networks, Technical Analysis, WebSockets, Automated Trading Software, Stock Market, Stock Trading, AT Commands, Microcontrollers, ERC-20, ERC-777, Trading, Image Processing, Ethereum Smart Contracts
ASP.NET, Qt 5, Truffle
Master's Degree in Mechatronics Engineering
Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch - Tehran, Iran
IDP Education Ltd