- Full-stack iOS Developer2015 - PRESENTThe Igor Project
Technologies: Core Data, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS, AFNetworking, Magical Record, Grand Central Dispatch, Express.js, Mongoose
- Imported CSV data daily into MongoDB, using a calendarized Node.js child process.
- Applied business rules to the data which involves sharing of it to allowed connections.
- Sent push notifications about updates in users' account data.
- Worked on a synchronization algorithm that lightens the server's load.
- Worked on improving performance, vastly, using different Core Data stacks in the iOS client.
- Created a local synchronization mechanism that saves in a background context and notifies the UI about changes.
- iOS Engineer2013 - 2015FS Studio
Technologies: iOS, Node.js
- Worked closely with Core Data, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS, AFNetworking, Magical Record, Grand Central Dispatch, Express.js, and Mongoose.
- Game Developer2013 - 2014PurpleTracks Pte
- Handled basic OpenGL drawing.
- Used Cocos2d-x, along with some subclasses to optimize FPS.
- Developed an algorithm to create jigsaw pieces from a full resolution picture.
- Set up both iOS and Android projects.
- Handled functionality for CCSprite drag and drop into hotspot zones.
- Developed custom OpenGL shaders.
- iOS Developer2013 - 2013Byliner
- Created an API-compatible vertical tab bar controller.
- Added Twitter account support.
- Refactored code.
- Implemented TDD practices using the Kiwi framework.
- Created a class hierarchy for "More Details" views for iPad. Applied a factory method design pattern to instantiate the needed one.
- Java Developer, iOS Developer2012 - 2013Santex America S.A.
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, jQuery, JSP, JSF, PrimeFaces, AspectJ, Objective-C, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven, AppCode, Xcode, KeyChain
- Created an applicant tracking system based on OpenApplicant: Spring MVC, jQuery, and Hibernate.
- Created a custom CRUD framework based on Spring WebFlow, JSF with PrimeFaces, and Servlet 3.0.
- Deployed a production Ubuntu server.
- Minimized an iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch) version of Active Collab (consuming RESTFul APIs).
- Clarion Developer2008 - 2012Dogma Systems Engineering
Technologies: Softvelocity Clarion 6/7/8
- Handled ERP system development and maintenance.
- Offered final client support for system installation and configuration.
- Ported a Clarion environment to Version Control (Dogma Version Control).
- Integrated OCX to the system.
- Added a production subsystem for analysis and development.