- Data Scientist2013 - PRESENTCisco
Technologies: Hadoop, MapR, HBase, Hive, Scalding, Pig
- Cisco’s Security Intelligence Researcher applied on development and evaluation of new forward-looking data analysis and Big Data methodology to identify and combat security threats.
- Working on design and development of an automated, distributed and multi-threading framework for third party data feeds evaluation, comparison and monitoring.
- Software Engineer Intern2012 - PRESENTAgilOne
Technologies: Java, JavaML, Watchmaker
- Worked on R&D project relating to parallel genetic auto-tuning systems for big data machine learning algorithms ("TunUp").
- Studied state-of-the-art techniques for model ﬁtting and machine learning.
- Implemented system for automated tuning of k-means parameters based on genetic evolutions.
- Tested and evaluated performance of algorithms over many datasets and compared said performance with other non-heuristic techniques.
- Designed all solutions to exploit parallelism using the Amazon cloud infrastructure.
- gTech Engineer Intern2012 - 2012
Technologies: Java, GWT, Git, Protocol Buffers, CSS, Big Table, Guice, Easy Mock
- Implemented end-to-end features aimed at improving internal reporting and data analysis platform.
- Translated customer requirements into technical speciﬁcations.
- Integrated code and re-factored architecture of existing complex systems.
- Submitted 14000 lines of reviewed Java code into production, including 35% back-end services and 65% UI based.
- Designed and developed web user interface for aforementioned features.
- Designed data model and implemented physical representation using BigTable.
- Performed testing with 70% code coverage.