Senior Developer2016 - PRESENTAscendant Compliance Management
Technologies: Marko.js, AngularJS, MongoDB, Go, Lift, Scala
- Developed an engine to parse different formats of feed files to import the data into the platform.
- Created algorithms to analyze the imported data and generate reference data that could be used on different reports.
- Developed a report tool in Scala/Lift.
Senior Scala Engineer2014 - 2018Ad Hoc Labs
Technologies: spray, Angular, Akka, PostgreSQL, Scala
- Developed and helped to improve the platform that powers a mobile application for disposable phone numbers.
- Helped improve the performance of the application by changing how data was accessed.
- Collaborated with other devs in the team to improve the system architecture making communication across different services easier and more simple.
Senior Java Engineer2015 - 2015Tradier
Technologies: Ember.js, Dropwizard, MySQL, Java
- Developed the brokerage platform and integration with third-party services.
- Led/architected the new REST APIs for the Tradier platform.
- Advised management on technical strategies.
Haskell Developer2015 - 2015Front Row
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Clojure, Haskell
- Helped to develop new features of the Front Row educational platform.
- Migrated features from the legacy Clojure codebase to the new Haskell application.
Scala Developer2012 - 2015Ingo, LLC
Technologies: React, Lodash, RequireJS, Backbone.js, Akka, ZeroMQ, PostgreSQL, Lift, Scala
- Developed the advocacy platform that empowers people to promote and grow events.
- Mentored team members.
- Led/architected the server side part of the platform and helped developing the front-end.
- Coached junior team members.
Scala Developer2013 - 2013Travel Album
Technologies: CoffeeScript, AngularJS, MongoDB, Akka, Lift, Scala
- Architected and developed a web application that allows users to plan travel and share geotagged photos on a centralized map of the world.
- Led/architected the server side part of the application and helped develop the front-end.
Senior Java Analyst2012 - 2013Suntech
Technologies: Selenium, Cucumber, JVM, JUnit, Oracle, Java
- Architected and developed the strategy to test the different, but similar, products to make feasible to merge them into a single product while assuring the health of the existent features.
- Led/architected the testing strategy.
- Mentored and coached teammates on testing tools and best practices.
Senior Java Engineer2011 - 2012RSA
Technologies: Hibernate, Spring, WebLogic, Oracle, Java
- Supported legacy systems written in Java 3 and Java 4.
- Migrated parts of the legacy systems to Java 5.
- Wrote new applications, as microservices, in Java 5.
Senior Java Engineer2011 - 2011CMA
Technologies: SWT, MySQL, Java
- Developed new features for the home broker desktop application using Java and SWT.
- Helped build the back-end server to support the desktop client application.
- Helped improve performance bottlenecks in the application to increase data throughput.
Scrum Master/Senior Java Engineer2010 - 2011Indra
Technologies: Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, Java
- Led the team responsible for building an application to support TIM's logistic department.
- Helped build a standalone application to load data into the main application server.
- Helped build features of the main application.
- Helped design the application architecture.
Senior Java Engineer2009 - 2009UOL
Technologies: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Spring, Apache Struts 2, Hibernate, Java
- Helped build a job search product.
- Helped designing the product's architecture.
Senior Java Engineer2006 - 2008Citigroup
Technologies: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Apache Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Sybase, Java
- Supported legacy Forex trading applications.
- Developed new standalone applications to support Forex trading.