Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2013Reevoo
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Redis, MySQL
- Developed features for a variety of systems, taking ownership until they went live.
Technical Project Manager2011 - 2012Monterosa
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Git, Scrum, Puppet, AWS, EC2, S3, Google Analytics
- Managed a combination of remote and local workers on a team of 5 people using Scrum methodology.
- Oversaw all phases of projects, from architecture to construction and deployment.
- Helped develop second screen TV games for large broadcasting companies like Channel4.
Senior Software Engineer2006 - 2011T&T (HP'S Remote Lab)
- Led a small team in building a virtualization product using Xen.
- Introduced the use of Ruby on Rails as a means of achieving superior productivity.
Software Engineer2002 - 2006Canopus/Terra Networks
Technologies: C, GDB, Valgrind, Posix, Threads, Oracle, IPC
- Worked on the central components for database access and caching of information in a high performance billing system as a core developer.
- Measured and optimized the system, which enabled it to execute the whole billing process in optimal time.
- Remodeled and extended the current local mail delivery system, which was responsible for receiving messages and delivering them to the physical storage.
- Implemented a system for spam filtering using open source tools as a basis.