Full-stack web developer2020 - 2020P212121 - Lab Spend (via Toptal)
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Vue.js, Laravel
- Joined this company in January and helped to develop new features. This application helps research labs save time and money by searching for research chemicals and supplies and offering better prices. (https://labspend.com).
- Developed and added support for Spend Codes. Spend Codes act as tags that you can assign to any product request or order to help track your spending. (https://labspend.com/blog/2020/02/17/lab-spend-update-spend-codes/).
- Created reusable components and modals in Vue.js for Spend Codes. Any module can inject it, pass existing codes, and use it as a management tool. Optional callbacks can be passed, which are called by Promises after resolving.
- Developed status tracking functionality for orders. It gives you the ability to change order status, split order, return, cancel, or add tracking code. You can also provide reasons why a product was returned or canceled. (https://labspend.com/blog/2020/02/26/lab-spend-update-order-status/).
- Provided API for order status in Laravel (used polymorphic relationships).
Full-stack Web Developer2018 - 2019Arduino (via Toptal)
Technologies: Moodle, Magento, Single Sign-on (SSO), SCSS, PHP
- Created the certification platform for Arduino on Moodle. It uses the native plugin to handle the quiz and the questions, while everything else is managed by the platform.
- Integrated the SSO (single sign-on) into Moodle to seamlessly authenticate the users.
- Created the custom core plugin for certification to manage the interactions between SSO, Moodle, database, and third-party APIs.
- Designed and developed a back office for the support team to track users and their ongoing statuses. It provides all the necessary functionalities to handle things manually in case of some problem.
- Designed and developed the platform which allows the team to manage all the questions from an Excel file. It is being parsed and converted into the XML format which then can be uploaded directly to the Moodle admin panel. This feature saved a lot of time and energy.
- Deployed the certification platform to Magento to sell their products.
- Developed a widget which allowed one to switch from one theme to another directly from any page. The UI team had created a new template and they wanted to conduct A/B testing to compare it with the current theme.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2018Singular
Technologies: .NET Core, Node.js, PhalconPHP, Lumen, Laravel
- Designed and developed the RESTful API for casino operator website using PHalcon framework. It manages authentication, permissions, banners, promos and enables customizable page building. The applications come with the CMS and standard UI templates which can be overridden and multiple gambling companies all over the world are using it.
- Took part in the creation of a singular integration system interface which gives the ability to seamlessly integrate different payment and game APIs into operator website.
- Implemented multiple game API integrations from different large providers (e.g., EGT, NetEnt, Amatic, and more) which manages authentication and transactions by communicating with the core platform.
- Integrated multiple payment processing services from different banks, mobile providers, and other large companies. These integrations are connected to public payment terminals and let the users pay with cash, credit card, or with an existing balance.
- Built a couple of game integration APIs from scratch using .NET Core because the company decided to switch some projects from PHP to .NET as they had performance issues.
Full-stack Web Developer2015 - 2018Discovery Travel Agency
Technologies: Stylus, AngularJS, Lumen, Laravel
- Designed the architecture and UI and developed the website to search/book airline and railway tickets. Initially, the application used Laravel as a back end and Blade (Laravel's templating engine) as the front end. After a year, we built it from scratch with many optimizations using Lumen and React. It is a powerful tool to search, book and buy airline/railway tickets.
- Built an internal API which uses uniformed interface for all other APIs from different airline aggregators (Nemo, Amadeus) including low-cost providers (TravelFusion).
- Developed public API for subagents which provides all the necessary functionalities. They can search, book, buy tickets and also get the list of airports, cities, countries, airlines and airline logos.
- Designed and developed the backoffice for the support team and the manager. It shows statistics and detailed information about booked/bought tickets. It manages prices, taxes, whitelisted IPs, accounts, providers and reports. It also supports live chat.
- Implemented multiple payment integrations to make it more convenient and flexible for users to pay. It supports all the large banks in Georgia. Users can pay using VISA, Mastercard, and Amex (American Express).
- Implemented Space (Georgian digital bank) API which gives users the ability to buy tickets on credit.
Android, Full-stack Web Developer2014 - 2015Bank of Georgia
Technologies: jQuery, Maven, Java, Android
- Refactored the complex code in Java and developing new features for public payment terminals in Georgia.
- Designed and built an internal web application for the support team to manage payments manually in case of some problem with a terminal.
- Designed user interfaces and built different kinds of APIs for multiple payment integrations.
- Built an Android application for the encashment team which notified the manager about their location in real time.
- Developed an Android application which used the Google Maps SDK to pinpoint all payment machines and notified the manager about their status.