Founder2019 - PRESENTQuetzAI
Technologies: Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, OpenCV, C#.NET WinForms, Python, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision, Neural Networks, Data Visualization, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Built a customized QR code-like solution for a customer's internal management system.
- Developed customer segmentation on a dataset of two million records for a large grocery store.
- Designed and developed an algorithm to predict crime occurrence and firearm collection in a major city in Latin America.
- Built a complete solution to automate entrances and exits at sports centers, using facial recognition technology.
Machine Learning Engineer2018 - 2019Online Job Search Company
Technologies: Machine Learning, Recommendation Systems, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), IBM Watson, MySQL, ETL, NumPy, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), AWS, Apache Solr
- Implemented an ETL pipeline from scratch to process the full-site database.
- Designed and developed a customized matching algorithm that makes predictions two orders of magnitude faster.
- Set up Apache Solr to complement the matching capabilities of my algorithm.
- Mixed in-house algorithms with third-party services like IBM Watson to enhance matching results.
- Followed coding best practices during Agile development cycles.
AI Engineer2017 - 2018Systems Experts
Technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Python, Android Development, Augmented Reality (AR), Computer Vision, OpenCV, Linux, Object Detection, TensorFlow
- Developed an algorithm to identify passengers' entrances and exits for a nationwide transportation enterprise, thereby reducing losses by about 10%.
- Applied object detection techniques to ensure quality in a product presentation for a nationwide food chain.
- Implemented neural networks and classical computer vision approaches, using TensorFlow and OpenCV.
- Developed fast-prototyped presentation demos within two to three weeks.
- Worked with Agile methodologies and on-site source control to ensure confidentiality.
Intern2017 - 2017Carso Research and Development Center
Technologies: Raspberry Pi, Linux, Wireless Protocols, Mechatronics, Sensor Fusion, Computer Vision, GPS, Drones
- Designed an autonomous monitoring system that uses drones for surveillance in industrial complexes and buildings. Focused on providing a solution that's low price and easily replaceable.
- Implemented raw GPS metrics on low-level interfaces and code to outperform conventional position measurements.
- Developed a prototype that costs 70% less than similar solutions in the market.
- Designed and implemented a complete initial prototype within one month.