- Enterprise Data ArchitectBoyd Gaming2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Data Pipelines, Azure DW, Azure DB, SQL Server
- Built an Azure SQL and Power BI POC that was successful. On-prem data would be refreshed nightly into an Azure SQL database, and users could analyze the data via Power BI. The work was widely praised.
- Built pipelines in Azure Data Factory with the data management gateway to transfer on-prem transactional flat files from into Azure storage. Polybase was used to read the transferred data from Azure blob storage into Azure SQL data warehouse tables.
- Successfully built an ETL solution to have a new visualization tool consume data from properties running different systems under one data schema.
- Database DeveloperFreelance2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Report Builder, SSIS
- Supported all existing reporting features and created ad hoc reports.
- Created various ETL solutions.
- Supported SQL requests across different environments.
- SSRS, PHP, and MySQL DeveloperR5 Ensino Professional2013 - 2014
Technologies: Delphi, MS SQL, MySQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Optimized tools used to put together the company product (teaching software). Discovered and implemented better components.
- Created an output file for an already existing mouse macro program that automated the image upload process.
- Created a PHP script to manipulate a Delphi file to extract and save a new file with the component position, a process that would have taken several months by hand.
- Data Warehouse AnalystWestern Funding, Inc.2011 - 2013
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server
- Created a portal for branch managers to help rank clients at the click of a button, an improvement over the hour-long process that was previously required.
- Created a reporting book used at every shareholder meeting to show gains/losses across all departments.
- Supported an ETL process taking data from a 32-bit server into a 64-bit server.